Notices
Health & Wellness Personal Training, Cycling, Running, Nutrition, & More Discussion Forum

The Official TS Workout & Nutrition Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2012, 04:31 PM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
GLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond repute
I've cut most of the drinking out...

Before I was drinking heavily about 4 times a week (8+ drinks per night of drinking)... to now drinking moderately about 1-2 times a week (<4 drinks per night of drinking)

Old 05-23-2012, 04:51 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
How close was I on the BF guess?

Old 05-23-2012, 04:58 PM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
GLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not sure what mine REALLY is.

I have two scales at my home, which tell my BF%, both which hover between11-13%.

When the BS "nutritionist" [LOL] at the gym uses the calipers on me, it has read anywhere between 9-11% as of late... So I'm not sure what that leaves me with.

I need to go to a real nutritionist or an endocrinologist to get it professionally done.

I really dont do crunches/planks etc; occasionally I'll do them, but they're lucky if they get an isolated workout once every two weeks. They show strictly from either dropping in BF% or from being worked in compound strong-lifts/core-related lifts.

Old 05-23-2012, 05:22 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
you need to understand that 95% of the guys don`t look like that year round

be it BB or fitness modeling,..everyone prepares for shootings - some more,some less

includes but not limited to dieting,depleting/carbing up and dehydrating

plus the muscle to fat ratio is achievable but very hard to get there and mantain naturally if you were not blessed with very good genetics

Old 05-23-2012, 05:27 PM
Banned
^What he said. Less than 0.001% of all men have those genes. The rest that do look like that have to use steroids to get there, and even then, it isn't something that they can maintain. ALL IFBB bodybuilders are fatasses in the offseason, and only look super cut about 4-5 months out of the year.

Old 05-23-2012, 05:40 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
^thanks

I`m sure now after reading the truth,hundreds of guys behind the screen will crumble under their bed and cry..
or commit suicide

Old 05-23-2012, 05:51 PM
Banned
One can only hope... Or maybe one will release the Zombie strain and the real fun can begin!

Old 05-23-2012, 05:55 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Originally Posted by strebo
Since Yon shared his first pics I promised him to do the same. I've just recently started to get back in the groove so be gentle!

I guess I'm at 92-93kg. Not sure though.
Do you have an Adidas track suit to go with that Adidas hat?

Name:  gta4.png
Views: 842
Size:  503.8 KB

Old 05-23-2012, 07:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
big_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond repute
I'd rather be at 12-14 and drink beer and eat carbs several times a week. But I am married and 37 after all.

Old 05-23-2012, 07:42 PM
Teamspeed Member
Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
240kg squat at 4 reps the other night only 220kg on deadlift though :S need to jump that up some.

Squat is not 2.4x my body weight which is good but only a starting point.

On physics we are after this is my aim

a cross between Derek Poundstone and Erik Fankhouser for upper body
Name:  3derekpoundstone10.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  90.9 KB
Name:  eric.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  12.1 KB

And legs similar to Eriks but I have naturally larger calves.
Name:  legs.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  49.5 KB

So aim is to get to 96kg around 17-18% whilst lifting, then start bulking to 115-120kg and strip back to 112-115kg at 13-15%

I am very busy with business at the moment but coming end of June I will be able to commit 100% again and will start posting pictures of progress for you guys to critique and comment.

Last edited by Detailer; 05-23-2012 at 07:45 PM.

Quick Reply: The Official TS Workout & Nutrition Thread