Notices
Health & Wellness Personal Training, Cycling, Running, Nutrition, & More Discussion Forum

The Official TS Workout & Nutrition Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 12:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Track Addict
With all the cardio available to us, the one that stands time and time again to lean me out properly has always been the Stair-step (stairmaster). I can always look forward to walking away from the machine looking and feeling like I just spend 3 hours walking through the desert. Anyone Zele agree w/ this? Also the lower impact helps greatly too w/ legs.

+10000000 trillion. fat burner mode. 10 minutes. level 15 (out of 20).
making sure it is one of the 'faster' ones and not the slow paced
not sure if it's the programming, the model itself, or the machines/alterations made to it by maintenance.
only thing that compares for fatburning and conditioning is jump rope, but that is a whole different ball game.
stairmaster for losing weight, burning fat, and overall boosting HR either pre-weights (endurance) or post wo (energy depletion) is simply guaranteed to work if you don't exceed carbing/sugaring/fatting up in diet

after my posts above and motivated by Chase's links i figured let me go do some fasted cardio (note: having eaten a lot of homemade lasagna late last night and slept on it for 14hrs).
managed to run 5km, in 30mins which is plausible. followed by 10 mins abs/obliques free using medicine balls. 10mins stairmaster, 7mins cycling (electronic), 10min sauna.
result is in the pic there you have it boys: carb up, load up, go do some intense cardio, hydrate and drink water - forcefully, and you'll be better after in less than 65 minutes and continue to burn for another day

that trip to chilis is looking like it's a month or so away once i see 79.9 you guys can alllllll go to hell with your fitness and nutrition talk

Attached Images  
Old 05-10-2012, 02:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ag Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond repute
The FDA just banned DMAA, which is a main ingredient in Jack3d. Based on my research a few deaths have been linked to DMAA (probably from people that overdosed). Ban took place on April 30, 2012. Might want to stock up if you think its a good product.

Sales Of Jack3d And Other DMAA Products Halted by FDA | InjuryBoard Phoenix

Old 05-10-2012, 02:07 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ag Surfer
The FDA just banned DMAA, which is a main ingredient in Jack3d. Based on my research a few deaths have been linked to DMAA (probably from people that overdosed). Ban took place on April 30, 2012. Might want to stock up if you think its a good product.

Sales Of Jack3d And Other DMAA Products Halted by FDA | InjuryBoard Phoenix
Or stop using it if you want to live

Old 05-10-2012, 02:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ag Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by strebo
Or stop using it if you want to live
Well, that's an option also.

Old 05-10-2012, 02:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond repute
Damnit! I have only 1 tub left of jack3d, but if its dangerous then I'll switch to something else. Any recommendations?

Old 05-10-2012, 07:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
no comment on banning substances because someone overdosed or was stupid.
i would much prefer banning msg and other bullsh1t they put into food that is mass produced and available for kids, and ban foods that have higher than 15% sugar content. that is a start, imho

as for creatine/prewo, i have dymatize xpand unopened but have heard good things so this is not helpful but a pointer to where to start looking

Old 05-10-2012, 07:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by boursachi
no comment on banning substances because someone overdosed or was stupid.
i would much prefer banning msg and other bullsh1t they put into food that is mass produced and available for kids, and ban foods that have higher than 15% sugar content. that is a start, imho

as for creatine/prewo, i have dymatize xpand unopened but have heard good things so this is not helpful but a pointer to where to start looking
the Xpand is great better tasting than NO shotgun and MP Assault

but still the flavor gets tiresome after some time

Jack3d and Labrada supercharge are the best ive used

Old 05-10-2012, 08:59 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
lol,that was just a matter of time until they were going to ban it...
actually a few guys I know bought the DMAA by itself and gave it to their own PreW mixture.
Most of the new cutting edge supps contain things that will reveal as strong acting substances when looking closer at it,..and then they`re banned.
It`s always the same...
mostly derivates of this n that or designer steroids or other substances that mimic illegal substances.
Remember Superdrol?
Perfect example of something like that.
The downside is that people are not aware of the severe side effects they can suffer from that stuff.
I would not take any tablet stuff anyways...especially those designer roids...since they are liver toxic like hell

Old 05-10-2012, 09:34 AM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Originally Posted by MC321
Damnit! I have only 1 tub left of jack3d, but if its dangerous then I'll switch to something else. Any recommendations?
I prefer ACG3 to Jack3d, C4, NO Xplode, and NO Black Powder. Never tried the others.

Old 05-10-2012, 09:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
According to a friend, Muscletech makes a product called Neurocore that uses geranium oil, which is supposedly a natural form of DMAA. I don't know anything about this product so do your own research. From what I've read, it gets decent reviews but taste like shit.

Originally Posted by MC321

Quick Reply: The Official TS Workout & Nutrition Thread