Notices
Health & Wellness Personal Training, Cycling, Running, Nutrition, & More Discussion Forum

The Official TS Workout & Nutrition Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2012, 05:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
bo fatma i dont drink tea nor coffee so the caffienne plays a number on me in any fatburner. as far as vpx goes, 275mg of caff anhydrous is plenty! and it has synephrine and yohimbine just like the rest. so it HAS to work GIVEN that i eat right. i.e. no high sodium, no simple carbs, and sure as hell no sat fats

which fatburner are you using?
remember and KNOW that this kind of supplement only CAN do 2 things:
1. it's a thermogenic so it will create a warmer/hotter environment in your body
2. as a side effect to that and to its contents you will notice that your appetite has shrunk and you do not "think" of food as much

that, combined with a proper diet -when i say proper diet i mean a READY and PREPARED diet and not necessarily a 100% clean one- can ONLY yield in weight loss, and if you work out right (and eat enough), i would say 80% of that weight is pure goowy fat. you will know once the shirts gets tighter everywhere and looser around the waist

remember what i said a few posts back
it's all about FOODING

Old 04-11-2012, 05:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by boursachi
bo fatma i dont drink tea nor coffee so the caffienne plays a number on me in any fatburner. as far as vpx goes, 275mg of caff anhydrous is plenty! and it has synephrine and yohimbine just like the rest. so it HAS to work GIVEN that i eat right. i.e. no high sodium, no simple carbs, and sure as hell no sat fats

which fatburner are you using?
remember and KNOW that this kind of supplement only CAN do 2 things:
1. it's a thermogenic so it will create a warmer/hotter environment in your body
2. as a side effect to that and to its contents you will notice that your appetite has shrunk and you do not "think" of food as much

that, combined with a proper diet -when i say proper diet i mean a READY and PREPARED diet and not necessarily a 100% clean one- can ONLY yield in weight loss, and if you work out right (and eat enough), i would say 80% of that weight is pure goowy fat. you will know once the shirts gets tighter everywhere and looser around the waist

remember what i said a few posts back
it's all about FOODING

im using something called tight hardcore, as for caffeine it has not effect on me what so ever, i drink redbull like its water

as for the diet, im off for about 10 days now, will resume to dieting and excersize on saturday

Old 04-11-2012, 09:48 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
to be honest,..all those fatburners should rather be used at the final stages of dieting
otherwise you waste their potential

good point on the proper diet thing man!

Old 04-11-2012, 10:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Lumma
im using something called tight hardcore, as for caffeine it has not effect on me what so ever, i drink redbull like its water
as for the diet, im off for about 10 days now, will resume to dieting and excersize on saturday
never heard of it + there's your problem! cut out all caffiene sources; cut off all sugars and fizzy drinks; focus on clean, lean, and green foods. without exercise alone, you will notice a lot of WEIGHT loss and then you can build proper MASS.
DO NOT GO BACK TO JUST CARDIO. REPEAT. DO NOT ONLY DO CARDIO.
let your weight lifting be part of your cardio. it will burn way more calories than you can ever achieve on a treadmill or bike. AND it makes sure you look better shedding off the fat

Originally Posted by ECB
to be honest,..all those fatburners should rather be used at the final stages of dieting
otherwise you waste their potential
good point on the proper diet thing man!
i agree about the fatburners i made sure i was in the gym 6 weeks at least getting my act together before introducing it. now it is aiding me in the "fake" and artificial boost to stay focused, which at least helps me do my cardio post/pre my lifting depending on what i'm doing. this is of course due to my limited calories intake pre workout (which fits my work and family scheduling)

i remember finding that cycling fatburners 2 weeks on 1 week off or 3 weeks on 2 weeks off always yields best results.
especially for maintaining the lifestyle and adjusting the food intake.
i am not sure how to explain how it is over here, socially, leisurely, or otherwise, bad food and junk food are readily available and more often than not (a cultural thing) people are insulted if you do not eat what they present!! imagine holiday season in the west, only year round

Old 04-11-2012, 10:17 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
I've been slacking in the gym lately but I'm switching gym today so here I come! Time to get fit as fvck again!

Old 04-11-2012, 10:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
Did my Physical Readiness test today....didn't do bad, but wished I had done better.
1.5 miles 11:12
67 pushups in two minutes
101 situps in two minutes.

Old 04-11-2012, 10:43 AM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Originally Posted by strebo
I've been slacking in the gym lately but I'm switching gym today so here I come! Time to get fit as fvck again!
Underwater group fitness has missed you I'm sure!!!

Old 04-11-2012, 10:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by strebo
come on mate, pics and stats!!
not in a manutd shirt though

you ought to post more often bro i'm eager to learn

Old 04-11-2012, 10:50 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cstroked
Underwater group fitness has missed you I'm sure!!!
Haha, you cowboyqueer!

Originally Posted by boursachi
come on mate, pics and stats!!
not in a manutd shirt though

you ought to post more often bro i'm eager to learn
Pm incoming

Old 04-11-2012, 10:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
I do about 15 minuets on the treadmill to warm up then start the weightlifting excersizes

Saturday I'm going to start clean fresh
Diet and excersize

Going to get lipo6 black or arson to replace the crap I used before

Quick Reply: The Official TS Workout & Nutrition Thread