Notices
Health & Wellness Personal Training, Cycling, Running, Nutrition, & More Discussion Forum

The Official TS Workout & Nutrition Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2011, 03:14 AM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
okay reading your posts guys i realized i am a hopeless case haha.

Old 09-29-2011, 03:30 AM
Teamspeed Member
Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Bonita
okay reading your posts guys i realized i am a hopeless case haha.
No your the opposite, no one is hopeless. I once knew nothing and learnt it all the thing is you have people like myself and big_slacker to help with any questions.

I have seen friends go from eating crap to whole foods, cup oats for breakfast or some toast, some nuts at mid morning, a small salad and piece of meat for lunch, a small snack on fruit at afternoon tea and some wholegrain pasta or rice with some lean meat for dinner and started loosing .4-.7kg a week with NO excercise. Obviously they hit a plataeu and had to start training after a 6ish weeks but yea.

As for gaining muscle its simple once again whole foods like listed above but eat until your full once your full take another 3 mouthfulls when it hurts take 2 more then 2 hours later repeat through out the day but 2 hours prior to training dont eat any carbs 30min before training eat an orange or mandarin and train then eat hard after training and a KEY is good sleep, you dont build muscles while working out. You break them down whilst working out you build muscles while you sleep!

Old 09-29-2011, 05:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
rangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Bonita
Honestly i just wana lose weight.. Plant based diet means only Vegs right? i dont think i can pull that off, i like meat way too much
Or Exercise regularly, maintain a healthy regime - control your eating habits, watch your carbs.

Old 09-29-2011, 11:36 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
4 mile run last night. Followed by a few light free weights.

Old 09-29-2011, 12:09 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Have you guys thought about trying Crossfit? I admit I was a skeptic at first but I'm having fun. Gone 4 times so far.

Old 09-29-2011, 12:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ag Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond repute
^Lots of stuff about crossfit a few pages back. Anything to keep you active is good in my book!

Old 09-29-2011, 12:18 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the heads up,..I'll look.

Old 09-29-2011, 06:56 PM
Teamspeed Member
Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Did some light weights last night,
traps
lats
back
and some dumb bell bench
followed by 2 15 minute session of HIIT on the bike

Also a thing alot of guys think is gay is poliates (or however you spell it) I used to do it twice a week once again working the stabilizer muscles and core stretch and I reckong I put an easy 10kg on my max lifts due to it.

Old 09-29-2011, 07:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ag Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond repute
^I'm a big proponent of pilates and yoga. If only they weren't so costly!

Old 09-29-2011, 07:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Gator has a reputation beyond reputeGator has a reputation beyond reputeGator has a reputation beyond reputeGator has a reputation beyond reputeGator has a reputation beyond reputeGator has a reputation beyond reputeGator has a reputation beyond reputeGator has a reputation beyond reputeGator has a reputation beyond reputeGator has a reputation beyond reputeGator has a reputation beyond repute
Life on the road's making it tough but not impossible to keep up my regular routine

Spending most of my time with the sales team which means I'm eating and drinking way too much, but I do make an effort to spend an hour in the evenings lightly cycling and then 30-45 min every morning on the treadmill between 7-8mph, religiously 5 days a week

I've been able to maintain both my weight and cardio level and when I finally make it to my hotel room at night I'm out for the count

Quick Reply: The Official TS Workout & Nutrition Thread