Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2011 | 03:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cstroked
Renders look great - hope it turns out like an RSR as seen above on the Mexico Blue shot, but don't think it needs the JDM/ricey carbon hood. Too fast & furious and it doesn't serve any purpose being unpainted.
It saves maybe a few ounces of weight. But I guess if you really wanted a light car you could just lay off the cheesburgers for a while and save a couple pounds.

Old 03-16-2011 | 06:11 AM
B7R
Teamspeed's TeamGreen Racer
B7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
As the last hurrah for Porsche with the Mezger engine this GT3RS LE promises to be awesome but again who knows what's coming.
It's hard to predict how far Porsche will go with the body styling.
I'm all in favor for the more aggressive Cup Car styling.
This car should be outrages. IMO this car is more epic than the GT2RS especially for all the track junkies.

Ranger
I agree with every word .... It will be the ultimate must have RS ever

Old 03-16-2011 | 10:26 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
you getting one? ^

Old 03-17-2011 | 03:16 AM
B7R
B7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by IIVVX
you getting one? ^
If I''m lucky with allocation, sure I willlllllllllllllllll

Old 03-17-2011 | 04:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by IIVVX
you getting one? ^
I've got one allocated already!!!!!

Old 03-17-2011 | 04:58 AM
B7R
We've got 21 more nights to go ...

April 7th please be good to us

Old 03-17-2011 | 08:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
I've been trying like heck to confirm April 7th. My Porsche snitches have always been good to me and accurate. But not this time. It's like a sealed vault in Germany. Can't figure out why they won't give it up. We're close enough to the rumored date.

Old 03-18-2011 | 04:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by BBTurbo
I've been trying like heck to confirm April 7th. My Porsche snitches have always been good to me and accurate. But not this time. It's like a sealed vault in Germany. Can't figure out why they won't give it up. We're close enough to the rumored date.
Also my contacts are becoming less "open" to give me infos...
We hope they will release the official news on April as you said, but when I got confirmed the allocation they told me that P Germany was not even sure about the production/delivery time!
They were speaking about end 2011 beginning 2012 too!!!
Mmm what is boiling in the pot?!

WHAT if the LE will look like this?
At the end of the day they are building them at the same time...
How many other variants of GT3 RS are they willing to make??!!

Attached Images  

Last edited by Ressy; 03-18-2011 at 04:49 AM.
Old 03-19-2011 | 01:42 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Tonybommb has a reputation beyond reputeTonybommb has a reputation beyond reputeTonybommb has a reputation beyond reputeTonybommb has a reputation beyond reputeTonybommb has a reputation beyond reputeTonybommb has a reputation beyond reputeTonybommb has a reputation beyond reputeTonybommb has a reputation beyond reputeTonybommb has a reputation beyond reputeTonybommb has a reputation beyond reputeTonybommb has a reputation beyond repute
I will take one

Old 03-19-2011 | 10:04 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by B7R
We've got 21 more nights to go ...

April 7th please be good to us
April 7th what time? GMT?
I gotta kill time somehow

Quick Reply: GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!