Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2011, 04:13 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
naturally aspirated, 500hp, 9000+rpm rev limit, manual gearbox...could very well be the ultimate purists porsche.

with the 991 GT3 possibly losing the manual transmission altogether this car could be the last hurrah for the real drivers cars.

Old 03-13-2011, 08:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
^After reading your post my hand strangely drifted into my pants

That's right, The JC faps to GT3s

Old 03-13-2011, 10:56 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond repute
As the last hurrah for Porsche with the Mezger engine this GT3RS LE promises to be awesome but again who knows what's coming.
It's hard to predict how far Porsche will go with the body styling.
I'm all in favor for the more aggressive Cup Car styling.
This car should be outrages. IMO this car is more epic than the GT2RS especially for all the track junkies.

Ranger

Old 03-13-2011, 11:06 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
^After reading your post my hand strangely drifted into my pants
my posts are known to have that effect

Old 03-13-2011, 11:21 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
That's right, The JC faps to GT3s
Don't worry, JA faps to GT2 rs

Old 03-14-2011, 04:47 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
After all the disappointments with the new Ferrari, Pagani and kind of the new Lambo (can't warm up to it) I really hope this turns out to be a stunner. Can't wait for the IAA.

Old 03-14-2011, 06:43 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
carbon is an unknown quantity at this point
gTZz v3pdvkumx

Originally Posted by sinan
After all the disappointments with the new Ferrari, Pagani and kind of the new Lambo (can't warm up to it) I really hope this turns out to be a stunner. Can't wait for the IAA.
You are absolutely spot on!!! The FF looks like an enlarged Z3, the Huayra is wearing a freaking mask stolen from Hannibal, and the Avantador came into existance simply to piss off Reventon owners because Lamborghini couldn't be assed to re-design the car, and it costs only a 1/5 of the original design... well done Lambo!!!

Last edited by carbon; 03-14-2011 at 07:12 AM.
Old 03-14-2011, 08:30 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
^^

Old 03-14-2011, 02:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Last Week End I was at the opening meeting for Italian Porsche Clubs racing season 2011 and I met some people "in the know"...
They told me that after the GT2 RS flop it seems like Porsche wants to celebrate the end of the glorious 997 serie with a "Collection Car".
This is what the GT3 RS 4.0 is meant for.
Usual rumours say it will be very similar to this year RSR (!!!) and it is not excluded it could be named RSR as well!!!
Porsche had infact already produced a street version of the RSR in the past with the 993 model (only 25 cars built).
KEEP ON WAITING...........

Last edited by Ressy; 03-14-2011 at 02:24 PM.
Old 03-14-2011, 04:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Ressy
Last Week End I was at the opening meeting for Italian Porsche Clubs racing season 2011 and I met some people "in the know"...
They told me that after the GT2 RS flop it seems like Porsche wants to celebrate the end of the glorious 997 serie with a "Collection Car".
This is what the GT3 RS 4.0 is meant for.
Usual rumours say it will be very similar to this year RSR (!!!) and it is not excluded it could be named RSR as well!!!
Porsche had infact already produced a street version of the RSR in the past with the 993 model (only 25 cars built).
KEEP ON WAITING...........
I street RSR-type!!! SICK!!! I just sent my dealer a bb message, TRIPLE confirming my order... If there is any truth to that, this thing could be the next hottest Porsche to own following the GT1 (sorry CGT fans)

Quick Reply: GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!