Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2011, 12:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by marakji
April 7th what time? GMT?
I gotta kill time somehow
Probably somewhere between 12:00 AM-6:00 AM Atlantic time.

Old 03-19-2011, 04:35 PM
B7R
Teamspeed's TeamGreen Racer
B7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond repute
New Model Press Releases were always released on a Monday morning ...
However, it is confirmed that the GT3 RS 4.0 news will be out Thursday April 7th !

& I'm guessing this should be announced by latest 9 GMT

Old 03-19-2011, 04:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by B7R
New Model Press Releases were always released on a Monday morning ...
However, it is confirmed that the GT3 RS 4.0 news will be out Thursday April 7th !

& I'm guessing this should be announced by latest 9 GMT
I can't help think "what if this thing is a street RSR!!!!" hahaha

Old 03-19-2011, 04:56 PM
B7R
Teamspeed's TeamGreen Racer
B7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ what if

Old 03-19-2011, 05:47 PM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
Has anyone been able to confirm that the news coming april 9th is indeed for the LE GT3?

Because there is also some new info on the 918 that will be floating about very shortly.

Old 03-20-2011, 02:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by sean73T
Has anyone been able to confirm that the news coming april 9th is indeed for the LE GT3?

Because there is also some new info on the 918 that will be floating about very shortly.
The next thing to be uttered by Porsche AG better be about the LE, otherwise the next revolution to take place will be at Stuttgart

Old 03-20-2011, 02:32 AM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by marakji
The next thing to be uttered by Porsche AG better be about the LE, otherwise the next revolution to take place will be at Stuttgart
The info may be leaked Monday morning.....LE or something else....I don't know....

No other comments....

Old 03-20-2011, 04:13 AM
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sean73T
The info may be leaked Monday morning.....LE or something else....I don't know....

No other comments....
I hope it is leaked soon.. tired of waiting and full agony. I just want the release date to finally come! but knowing how things go, that probably won't happen. I have a feeling it won't be actually confirmed for a while. Like a last post stated, may be until toward the end of the year. Idk. This just makes the release that much more special.

Old 03-20-2011, 05:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Anyone knows what the last 964 and 993 models to leave the factory were?? That should give us a good clue

Old 03-20-2011, 09:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
I hope it isn't leaked. Bad way to reveal a car.

Quick Reply: GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!