Notices
Health & Wellness Personal Training, Cycling, Running, Nutrition, & More Discussion Forum

The Official TS Workout & Nutrition Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 07:24 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Originally Posted by Detailer
Oh and have 16yr guys on their phone frowning and smirking at me with no weights on the bar whilst they do biceps curls in the squat rack and talk on the phone about whos buying their alcohol friday and posing in a mirror looking at their biceps only as they work nothing else and still have small arms/endrant
I get a kick out of those types of idiots. When I am on my high rep weeks I get the "weak ass!" looks from a group of tweens flexing in the mirror and standing at the bench press for an hour while I'm in the middle of doing pistol squats on a bosu ball. I lol a couple weeks later when I power clean 2x what they bench

Old 03-28-2012, 07:30 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Haha,I guess we have quite a bit in common

I could write a whole book about the sh1t I`ve seen in gyms already

Old 03-28-2012, 07:33 PM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
GLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond repute
There is a dude in my gym who wears the tightest fringed jorts I've ever seen, along with a cut-off tee. The guy is shredded beyond belief; though I he's on Winnie bc only works out in there once a week. Cannot be natural.

Old 03-28-2012, 07:43 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
duh,..

Old 03-28-2012, 07:49 PM
Teamspeed Member
Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Ha Ha Ha, the old pulling their singlets closer to flex their pathetic excuse for pecs

I also love the "string" singlets they wear LMAO. I wear a raggy t shirt and shorts bahahaha and use a 2Litre old orange juice bottle for a water bottle not some wizz bang bottle that I spent $40 on

Though my favorite thing is people who continuall build...scrap that...try and build their biceps when their tricep is alot bigger muscle and will add more arm size alot more easy.

Ad that to people continually doing chest, bicep, and forearm excercises with situps at the end and never back, trap, leg, glute, lat, triceps

I reckon my % split for muscle groups is 40%legs 40%back (traps, lats, and back) 10% arms 10% core strength.

Old 03-28-2012, 07:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
tonights work will consist of 20oz curls.

Old 03-28-2012, 07:53 PM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
GLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond repute
Ha Ha Ha, the old pulling their singlets closer to flex their pathetic excuse for pecs

I also love the "string" singlets they wear LMAO. I wear a raggy t shirt and shorts bahahaha and use a 2Litre old orange juice bottle for a water bottle not some wizz bang bottle that I spent $40 on

Though my favorite thing is people who continuall build...scrap that...try and build their biceps when their tricep is alot bigger muscle and will add more arm size alot more easy.

Ad that to people continually doing chest, bicep, and forearm excercises with situps at the end and never back, trap, leg, glute, lat, triceps

I reckon my % split for muscle groups is 40%legs 40%back (traps, lats, and back) 10% arms 10% core strength.
I wear a bib if I intend on spinning in the gym.. of course I wear it under a t shirt and pair of basketball short.

Back is my favorite muscle group to work... I'd be lying if I said chest wasn't fun as well, but I absolutely hate working arms. I see guys in my gym work their arms 3x a week. It's pathetic.

Old 03-28-2012, 07:56 PM
Teamspeed Member
Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by GuessWho
tonights work will consist of 20oz curls.
Is this you?

Name:  photo-3.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  49.0 KB

Old 03-28-2012, 07:58 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by GLN
Back is my favorite muscle group to work... I'd be lying if I said chest wasn't fun as well, but I absolutely hate working arms. I see guys in my gym work their arms 3x a week. It's pathetic.
LOL, chest is meh to me when I do it 90% of time its inclined bench and DB flys and thats it.

I just love moving pure mass with legs and back excercises. I am about to start focusing on lats soon (2 months from now) and get a fill "cobra look" going

Old 03-28-2012, 08:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
big_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond repute
This guy actually looks a little bit like me, haha! Except I'm H00000ge now.

Is this you?

Quick Reply: The Official TS Workout & Nutrition Thread