Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2011, 02:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Ressy
Of course I cannot be 100% sure, but he is VERY (and I really mean VERY!!)high placed at Porsche Italy. I assume he knows very well what he see/says... I am pretty confident...
Guys... 10 days to go for the final answer...
Ressy your info is invaluable and much appreciated... Keep squeezing your friend from Porsche Italy for more

Old 03-27-2011, 04:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ressy
If BBTurbo's contact is right I wonder what Pre-Serie model has seen my contact....
Not seeing ourselves we have to rely on other....At this point we better wait for the official announcement by Porsche to avoid troubles!
I'm actually more worried about timing vs. the RSR vs RS look. My contact specifically said this would be the last 997 produced. So if the LE is intended to be the last in line and there is a Silver model then no way an April announce and May build could be accurate for the LE.

Old 03-27-2011, 05:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
^^^
this is a possible, as written few posts before, when I've got confirmation about my allocation, My POD told me they could not be sure about a "delivery" time...
They mentioned early 2012 was also possible...

Old 03-27-2011, 05:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
Enough, is enough. Let's all fly to Stuttgart and sit on the Factory steps until they tell us the truth. LOL

Old 03-27-2011, 05:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of
I love how people complain about 485 bhp vs 500 bhp.
A, you won't won't notice a difference since we're talking hp measured at the crank.
B, 98% of TS can't utilize 485 bhp in a GT3 anyway.
"O no, it won't have bolt on flares, no carpet, and it has two seats?!?!"
"This is a waste of a car, will not buy. "

Give me a break and quit playing the numbers games.

Old 03-27-2011, 06:16 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
^ don't know if that was pointed at me but all i am saying is that a 7.1 GT3/RS with a 25k 3.9 kit is better value than this car if performance is all you're after.

Old 03-27-2011, 06:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of
O no it was not directed at you. I'm Just talking factory stuff. That's all.

Old 03-27-2011, 06:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by 81911
I love how people complain about 485 bhp vs 500 bhp.
A, you won't won't notice a difference since we're talking hp measured at the crank.
B, 98% of TS can't utilize 485 bhp in a GT3 anyway.
"O no, it won't have bolt on flares, no carpet, and it has two seats?!?!"
"This is a waste of a car, will not buy. "

Give me a break and quit playing the numbers games.
It's all about the numbers game. Without that what would we all have to write about? HP Predictions, rumors, contact info, confirmation. The thrill of the hunt and the thrill of the wait and then the "I told you so" when it happens. If you need a break, I would respectfully recommend that you just stop reading this post. The rest of us are having fun with it. After 900+ posts the topic obviously has some interest.

Old 03-27-2011, 06:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
No amount of numbers or renderings will ever be able to describe the most important part of a car: How does it feel to drive?

Old 03-27-2011, 06:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I never said it has no interest. It kills me how it can be shunned because of idiotic reasons.

Quick Reply: GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!