Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2011, 05:30 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
inflbkballa is an unknown quantity at this point
NY auto show??? Just saying, could be...

Old 04-06-2011, 05:46 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
^^would be great but not likely i don't think. BTW welcome to the TEAM!

Old 04-06-2011, 09:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
My latest update. Had another conversation about the LE today. Porsche Corporate, not a friend of a friends, aunt who once slept with a second cousin that works for a Porsche dealer.

He/she is sticking to his/her guns. The LE will not be announced until late summer. Most likely Frankfurt on Sept 15th. So they will announce the last 997 along with the new 998 (or whatever it will be called). Porsche is determined to make this the last 997. So Sept Announce and Late Oct/Nov. builds makes sense. No PDK. 485hp. That's all folks. It's a long wait ahead.

Old 04-06-2011, 09:51 PM
Teamspeed Member
A430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to all
Originally Posted by BBTurbo
My latest update. Had another conversation about the LE today. Porsche Corporate, not a friend of a friends, aunt who once slept with a second cousin that works for a Porsche dealer.

He/she is sticking to his/her guns. The LE will not be announced until late summer. Most likely Frankfurt on Sept 15th. So they will announce the last 997 along with the new 998 (or whatever it will be called). Porsche is determined to make this the last 997. So Sept Announce and Late Oct/Nov. builds makes sense. No PDK. 485hp. That's all folks. It's a long wait ahead.
Wow - that's a long wait...

Historically, has that been done before? Meaning, have an old model built alongside a new one?... Wouldn't make sense, since I assume the summer factory shutdown is for the purposes of re-tooling to make changes for new models, facelifts, etc.

Old 04-06-2011, 11:04 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
GT3RS-HK is an unknown quantity at this point

not a friend of a friends, aunt who once slept with a second cousin that works for a Porsche dealer.

Old 04-06-2011, 11:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
^ I just slept with that aunt and I still couldn't get any more info on the RS. BB you need to warn me that you're gonna get the info before I do such things.

Old 04-07-2011, 12:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
I guess we will reach 200 pages easily by then

Old 04-07-2011, 03:21 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
looks like the day will end as it started... with no damn announcement from P...

Old 04-07-2011, 03:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT
Someone told me the 7th date has been changed to 20something of April...
Love quote'n myself
Chillax guys later this month the word will be out...

Old 04-07-2011, 06:27 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
I have the feeling my OPD was right: this car will be presented very late this year together with the first 991 model (they mentioned December).
This is why he told me that my car might be actually delivered beginning 2012...

Quick Reply: GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!