Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2010, 08:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
And what is the point of the online dealership?

Old 12-21-2010, 08:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
And what is the point of the online dealership?
More, rarer cars.

Old 12-21-2010, 09:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
You try the gift to yourself?

4k Posts!!!

Old 12-21-2010, 09:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
You try the gift to yourself?

4k Posts!!!
I haven't tried it yet.

Congrats on 4,000!

Old 12-21-2010, 09:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
There is a '89 Sauber Mercedes C9 reace car in my used dealership right now for a cool 5m!!! So pissed I cannot buy that have you guys seen it yet, she's ****ing awesome.

Old 12-21-2010, 09:22 PM
Teamspeed Member
theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
So wait you can gift yourself your own car and then have two of them? Can anyone confirm or did I misread this?
I'll try it out... Nope, sorry, doesn't look like you can do this...

Last edited by theritz226; 12-21-2010 at 09:25 PM.
Old 12-21-2010, 09:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
The Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond repute
So wait you can gift yourself your own car and then have two of them? Can anyone confirm or did I misread this?
Yes, you can with version 1.05:

1. Copy saved game to USB.
2. Go to the game, give your car to another account.
3. Delete saved PS3 game. Copy saved game from USB to your PS3.
4. Go to your other account, accept your car. (Make another saved USB game if you want). Send the car to your original account.
5. Now you have two cars...

Now I just need QYKSLVR to go online to accept my friend request so he can get his X1... and give me back my FGT.

Once you get the X1, pass it on to other Teamspeeders...

Old 12-21-2010, 09:57 PM
Teamspeed Member
theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by The Doctor
Yes, you can with version 1.05:

1. Copy saved game to USB.
2. Go to the game, give your car to another account.
3. Delete saved PS3 game. Copy saved game from USB to your PS3.
4. Go to your other account, accept your car. (Make another saved USB game if you want). Send the car to your original account.
5. Now you have two cars...

Now I just need QYKSLVR to go online to accept my friend request so he can get his X1... and give me back my FGT.

Once you get the X1, pass it on to the other Teamspeeders...
Reader's Digest Version:

1. Ask your friends for cars

Old 12-21-2010, 09:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
The Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by theritz226
Reader's Digest Version:

1. Ask your friends for cars
Yeah. But you can still duplicate cars until you have as many as you want which wasn't possible before the new update.

Old 12-21-2010, 10:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Interesting, I would love a X1 too please or a race car that I can beat the all stars with!!!!

Where is the like the wind race? Expert?

Quick Reply: The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread