Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2010, 09:03 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
are you guys playing 24/7
Yes - in b-spec - to gain experience points and prize cars for a-spec. I am level 21 a-spec and 31 b-spec and I leave b-spec running all day/night whilst I am busy with work/sleep...

...and now only a couple more b-spec levels before I get a free X2010!

Last edited by Alex_997TurboRSC; 12-24-2010 at 09:40 AM.
Old 12-24-2010, 09:41 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond repute
By the way - are all X2010's the same performance specs? I hear chatter on the web forums about a magical carbon version (I assume for all gold in the challenges)

Last edited by Alex_997TurboRSC; 12-24-2010 at 09:46 AM.
Old 12-24-2010, 10:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
^^^^YUM!!!

Does anyone know how to claim the free Christmas cars that are supposed to be available today? I'd really like to get my hands on that Jaguar XJ13.

Old 12-24-2010, 10:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Pelder
What's your PSN? I can send you a yellow FGT
Thank you! It's alzilla300. I'll send it back when I'm done.

Originally Posted by Craigger
I have a need for a JGTC usable car (level 22).

I'll help out in any way possible.
Craigger, if you can wait a few days, I can send you my Toyota Minolta 88C-V in a couple of days if you'd like. Or, I actually beat the Japanese Championship with my Toyota Camry NASCAR! lol

Like I said, I've got a few cars that'll do the trick for you but I can't get them to you for a few days.

Old 12-24-2010, 12:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by The Doctor
Raul, just sent you the X1. I can send one more tonight but I need PSNs.
Right here!

Burnzie94

Old 12-24-2010, 01:58 PM
Teamspeed Member
Pelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Thank you! It's alzilla300. I'll send it back when I'm done.

I can duplicate it so you can keep it Could you send me an X1? Dying to know how it drives over here, but levelling up is so sloooooow when you get past level 25

Old 12-24-2010, 02:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Pelder
I can duplicate it so you can keep it Could you send me an X1? Dying to know how it drives over here, but levelling up is so sloooooow when you get past level 25
I've got 2 people in front of you that I promised to send it to first but I'll get one to you in the next couple of days if you can wait.

Old 12-24-2010, 02:10 PM
Teamspeed Member
Pelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the roughPelder is a jewel in the rough
I can wait, I will send the FGT later tonight as I'm busy with a 4 hour endurancerace at the moment

Old 12-24-2010, 06:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
QYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant future
I'll trade a blue one for a yellow one =)

Old 12-24-2010, 06:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by QYKSLVR
I'll trade a blue one for a yellow one =)
Anyone have a red or orange one? I went back to the online store to buy the orange one today and saw there was a yellow one instead that was more money so I didn't buy it on principle alone.

Quick Reply: The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread