Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2010, 10:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
The Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Am I correct that you have to be at lvl 30 or something to use the X1? I know you need to be lvl 24 to get the Formula GT and I'm only at lvl 23 right now.
I don't think it matters.

Old 12-21-2010, 10:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
The Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
I am still trying to figure out how to copy and gift it to myself? I can't get it to go right.

But I did take it to the Nurburgring and do a sub7 min time first race with it and this thing is un ****ing real
Don't gift it to yourself. Gift it to someone else since you have a limit of 1 gift/day...

Old 12-21-2010, 10:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
I'm going to gift it but I need to finish the all stars first and I can't figure out how you copied the cars so I'm just going to finish the race quick.

Old 12-21-2010, 11:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
I'm going to gift it but I need to finish the all stars first and I can't figure out how you copied the cars so I'm just going to finish the race quick.

can I get dibs on it next?

Old 12-22-2010, 01:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
I am able to give out two X1s tomorrow since I made two accounts, both of which has the X1. I am planning to give it to QYKSLVR and agentbird since they asked for it first. But I would rather give it to someone who is willing to duplicate their X1 and pass to QYKSLVR, agentbird, and other Teamspeeders since it would go to more people more quickly. (You only get to gift 1 car/day)

To give someone your car without losing it:

1. Copy your saved game to a USB on the main PS3 screen.
2. Open GT5 and give your car to your friend.
3. Quit the game. Delete the saved game on the PS3.
4. Copy the saved game on your USB to your PS3.
5. Everything is back to the way it was before you gave away your car.

Old 12-22-2010, 02:24 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
agentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond repute
I'll give that a go when I get back home in a couple of hours. What is your psn name Doctor? I'll add you at the same time.

Old 12-22-2010, 03:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by agentbird
I'll give that a go when I get back home in a couple of hours. What is your psn name Doctor? I'll add you at the same time.
PaperTrail08

Old 12-22-2010, 03:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
QYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by The Doctor
I am able to give out two X1s tomorrow since I made two accounts, both of which has the X1. I am planning to give it to QYKSLVR and agentbird since they asked for it first. But I would rather give it to someone who is willing to duplicate their X1 and pass to QYKSLVR, agentbird, and other Teamspeeders since it would go to more people more quickly. (You only get to gift 1 car/day)

To give someone your car without losing it:

1. Copy your saved game to a USB on the main PS3 screen.
2. Open GT5 and give your car to your friend.
3. Quit the game. Delete the saved game on the PS3.
4. Copy the saved game on your USB to your PS3.
5. Everything is back to the way it was before you gave away your car.
Accepted your request from your other name. Trick worked perfectly got myself a FGT now =) anyone else who wants one let me know =)

Old 12-22-2010, 04:49 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by .:Raul
What does it take to win NASCAR events in B Spec? My drivers suck
I won the championship pretty easily. The hard ones are the 2nd and last events, which I had to go back later to get gold in (the last one I still cant get better than 7th!).

Just put your aero on max, lower by 10mm, change the transmission to have a max speed about 20/30mph higher than the max you get on the straight, and then make sure you nanny the drivers.

Old 12-22-2010, 04:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by The Doctor
Formula GT blows them both out of the water. It has a V12...
Really? Wow, and the FGT costs half the price! Dont think I will bother then.

Can anyone list which cars can get over 1000 hp? I have lots in the 900s but not many in the 1000s...

- Bugatti Veyron 16.4 ‘09
- Toyota MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car ‘89

Quick Reply: The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread