Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2010, 10:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
The Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
Interesting, I would love a X1 too please or a race car that I can beat the all stars with!!!!

Where is the like the wind race? Expert?
Just go online right now and I'll give you one. Give it to QYKSLVR after though.

Old 12-21-2010, 10:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Will do, what is your psn?

Old 12-21-2010, 10:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
The Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond repute
Will do, what is your psn?
Okay, sent. Enjoy your X1 and pass it on.

Old 12-21-2010, 10:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by The Doctor
Just go online right now and I'll give you one. Give it to QYKSLVR after though.
hey you haven't accepted my friend request yet

Old 12-21-2010, 10:09 PM
Teamspeed Member
theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Interesting, I would love a X1 too please or a race car that I can beat the all stars with!!!!

Where is the like the wind race? Expert?
Yep, "Like the Wind" is expert...

Old 12-21-2010, 10:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by .:Raul
hey you haven't accepted my friend request yet
Sorry, I haven't checked.

TTM0TION, can you confirm that you received it?

Last edited by The Doctor; 12-21-2010 at 10:14 PM.
Old 12-21-2010, 10:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
I can it's in my garage as we speak, I thought we were talking about a different car actually haha I had no idea what the X1 was that is sick as hell. How did you get it?

Old 12-21-2010, 10:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
I can it's in my garage as we speak, I thought we were talking about a different car actually haha I had no idea what the X1 was that is sick as hell. How did you get it?
I beat the challenge. Can you pass it on to QYKSLVR or another Teamspeeder who is currently online (it's faster if they're online)?

Old 12-21-2010, 10:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Am I correct that you have to be at lvl 30 or something to use the X1? I know you need to be lvl 24 to get the Formula GT and I'm only at lvl 23 right now.

Old 12-21-2010, 10:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
I am still trying to figure out how to copy and gift it to myself? I can't get it to go right.

But I did take it to the Nurburgring and do a sub7 min time first race with it and this thing is un ****ing real

Quick Reply: The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread