Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Trouble at Orton Performance?

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 07:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Russ has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Verastarr
latest update, Posted the same ,message on 6speed online and they removed it !!!
Thats quite interesting wouldnt you say, Censorship or are they Biased....... You decide!
It appears that your post wasn't removed at all; only moved into the appropriate thread. You should realize that the OP of this thread (cjv, who is a mod here) is also a moderator over on 6speed.

Old 12-18-2008, 07:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Russ has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jamie
I blame Controlit. He won 6speed in a card game last week.
Rumor was that MTK bought it for him along with your Pepsi

Old 12-18-2008, 10:04 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Verastarr is an unknown quantity at this point
Update on the 6speed situation - when I tried to login this am the following message appeared !

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Hmm the mystery continues............ Maybe some questions should be asked at 6speed as to why they would ban such questions being asked....

Old 12-18-2008, 10:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
pm controlit or CJV

both are mods at either forum

Old 12-18-2008, 08:32 PM
cjv
Teamspeed Senior Member
cjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Russ
It appears that your post wasn't removed at all; only moved into the appropriate thread. You should realize that the OP of this thread (cjv, who is a mod here) is also a moderator over on 6speed.
It was removed. The reason being was the main thread was closed. Verastarr posted a new thread that was deleted because the main thread was closed. I allowed verastarr's post to be added (merged with main thread) after it was closed. In hind sight, this could appear like sides were being taken when they were not. A decision was then made to remove the closed thread.

I had some PM exchanges with verastarr and explained to him that he was not a customer but a investor and that I did not view his situation the same light that I viewed contigo's. I sure we all know of bad investments made in this economy.

I really believe we need to focus on how customers are treated. Contigo and Neil have made an agreement which both are satisfied with. I consider the case closed unless I hear something different from contigo.

Last edited by cjv; 12-18-2008 at 09:29 PM.
Old 12-18-2008, 08:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by cjv
It was removed. The reason being was the thread was closed and then I allowed verastarr's post to be added after it was closed. This could appear like sides were being taken when they were not. A decision was then made to remove the whole thread.
My mistake…

Old 12-18-2008, 09:02 PM
cjv
Teamspeed Senior Member
cjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Verastarr
Update on the 6speed situation - when I tried to login this am the following message appeared !

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Hmm the mystery continues............ Maybe some questions should be asked at 6speed as to why they would ban such questions being asked....
Verastarr,

When you first contact with me you insinuated that I had a conflict of interest with Neil. I explained to you that I had none in any way, shape or form. There is no mystery here. I explained to you my beliefs regarding members who are customers and those that are investors. You posted on a subject after it was closed. It was rightfully deleted by others. I made a mistake and allowed it to be merged after it was closed. Because of this, the thread was deleted so as not to give the appearance of taking any sides. If I was the one who banned you ............ why would I have not banned you here. You should address that question to who banned you.

Contigo is a member and a customer who has informed us that both he and Neil have made an agreement that is satisfactory to both. You are an investor and I have no idea what your written agreement was. However, posting as you are runs the risk of destroying an agreement that contigo and Neil have made and I for one really don't want to see that happen. Neil has admitted that he made a mistake and is trying to make it right. We all appreciate this and hope his business is a success. I really have respect for someone who admits a mistake and then try's to make things right. He will have done that if he honors his agreement with contigo.

Last edited by cjv; 12-18-2008 at 09:25 PM.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:11 PM
cjv
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Russ
My mistake…
Russ,

Not really a mistake. When you looked it was merged with the main thread. It was later deleted to avoid the appearance of taking sides. I believe this was the correct decision.

Old 12-18-2008, 09:12 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
contigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud of
Why did you wait so long to come out with your story???? Not fair at all, considering thread at 6speed was out and open so long!!!!!
I am hoping Neil uses this oportunity like I think he will to make things right.

Old 12-18-2008, 09:54 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
NeilO is an unknown quantity at this point
This is the supercharger system that caused me so many problems.

Attached Images  

Quick Reply: Trouble at Orton Performance?