Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Trouble at Orton Performance?

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 04:21 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Turbotuner is an unknown quantity at this point
another victim

I have to say I'm sorry to hear that so many people are having problems with Orton performance. I also have run into the same issues as decribed by the rest of you. My suggestion is to file a complaint on the following web site

georgia.gov - Services for the Consumer

I filled a complaint, and i suggest that anyone with any grievences also does the same. The consumer bureau promises to look into all complaints and have the power to revoke a business licence. Hopefully if enough people complain he may have to change the way he does buisness.

Old 07-14-2009, 07:28 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
sonny928 is infamous around these partssonny928 is infamous around these partssonny928 is infamous around these partssonny928 is infamous around these partssonny928 is infamous around these partssonny928 is infamous around these partssonny928 is infamous around these partssonny928 is infamous around these partssonny928 is infamous around these partssonny928 is infamous around these partssonny928 is infamous around these parts
I am sorry to hear all this.
but i must say neil did the most possible what he can.
i saw him cuppler times kneeing on the floor for a oil change..
sorry,my tiping we do this different in germany.
but we still love the some car`s
please,dont be to mad with him.
i,know sounds crazy but he lied alot even to me.
but not always.
i no for sure,when he did something on your car,he did`ed in
most acurat way.he always ask me:is this the rihgt tourqe for this screw???
wheel`s130nm/98ftp usw.....

if anyone want to reply,do this even in german
if you want
best
sonny928
p.s.its really bad weather in stuttgart

Old 07-14-2009, 08:44 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
contigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud of
As one of the affected members I suggest we come open and let everyone see the magnitude of Mr Orton s effects on our community
So I start and encourage everyone to come clear so we can make a true list of the money on the limb till today and the affected party
VALUE - AFFECTED - Forum Name
1. $45,000 - and counting Verastarr
2. $10,500 - Rafael Carvajal - Contigo
3. ? - Woodtster

Please Owners and administrators of the forum LEAVE THIS ON!!!!!

Last edited by contigo; 08-02-2009 at 08:25 PM.
Old 07-20-2009, 01:56 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Verastarr is an unknown quantity at this point
VALUE - AFFECTED - Forum Name
2. $45,000 - and counting Verastarr

Lots more of out there I am sure, my suggestion is to do what I am doing. Take legal action, strange but people seemed frightened to do it, thats what he relies on !

Old 07-20-2009, 02:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Jack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sonny928
I am sorry to hear all this.
but i must say neil did the most possible what he can.
i saw him cuppler times kneeing on the floor for a oil change..
sorry,my tiping we do this different in germany.
but we still love the some car`s
please,dont be to mad with him.
i,know sounds crazy but he lied alot even to me.
but not always.
i no for sure,when he did something on your car,he did`ed in
most acurat way.he always ask me:is this the rihgt tourqe for this screw???
wheel`s130nm/98ftp usw.....

if anyone want to reply,do this even in german
if you want
best
sonny928
p.s.its really bad weather in stuttgart
This has to be a joke, don't be mad at him because we all love the same cars ? Are you on crack ? He lied to you but don't be mad? What!

Old 07-21-2009, 12:00 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Jack GT3 what the fuxx are you talking about man!!!
when a Conman like Neil Orton is around screwing people I think they have every right to be mad at him. You seem remarkably supportive of him, why dont you pay his bills?? Are you going to write us all a check?? No I didnt think so, why dont you keep your ridiculous comments to yourself!

Old 07-21-2009, 08:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Whoa bro I don't think Jack GT3 is trying to defend Neil at all. He's basically calling out Sonny so what exactly are you yelling at Jack for?

Old 07-23-2009, 03:59 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
OH OH I see now, sorry JackGT3 I see where you are coming from now, It seems we both have the same opinion about Sonny !!!! My critisism should be for Sonny not you !!!!!

Old 07-31-2009, 06:27 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
contigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud of
Hope the rest of the affected show up so we can make the list complete

Old 08-02-2009, 01:13 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
RSA333 has a spectacular aura aboutRSA333 has a spectacular aura aboutRSA333 has a spectacular aura aboutRSA333 has a spectacular aura aboutRSA333 has a spectacular aura aboutRSA333 has a spectacular aura aboutRSA333 has a spectacular aura aboutRSA333 has a spectacular aura aboutRSA333 has a spectacular aura aboutRSA333 has a spectacular aura aboutRSA333 has a spectacular aura about
Having founded and run 2 small businesses in the past, you have to be accountable to your customers. Legal action is the only way, in addition to filing a complaint with whatever state entity regulates his business.

Quick Reply: Trouble at Orton Performance?