Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Trouble at Orton Performance?

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2008, 12:00 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Verastarr is an unknown quantity at this point
All,
Neil has told me that he will make things right with me and all of the other customers/Investors in his Company.
OK well I will give him the benefit of the doubt for the moment, lets see if he comes through with his promises and maybe it would be pertinent to post again if he does, or does not ! I think we all should be allowed the opportunity of expressing our experiences with him and his company.

Old 03-23-2009, 11:37 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
contigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud of
UPDATE:
Stories dont end.... Still havent received anything at all!!! Can someone in his area visit him and tell us what is the actual situation please???

Old 03-24-2009, 12:18 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
gxlex is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by NeilO
I
from now on I will keep my head down and proof to the people who don't know my that I am not crook.

neil
Wow amazing...so I take it he's a crook after all.

Old 03-24-2009, 03:00 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Is that shop still open ?

Old 03-24-2009, 03:07 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
Is that shop still open ?
Under another name...

Old 03-24-2009, 04:06 PM
cjv
Teamspeed Senior Member
cjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by chokeu2
Under another name...
The question is ....... is Neil still the owner under a different name?

Old 03-24-2009, 04:10 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cjv
The question is ....... is Neil still the owner under a different name?
I'll know in a couple days.

Old 03-24-2009, 04:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Bodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud of
I guess that I am as qualified as anyone to speak on this thread's subject. I have had a Porsche with Orton Performance, where, after several months of delays, lies, and bad money spent, I decided NOT to have the Orton supercharger installed. I really tried to do the Orton Supercharger. I really wanted it to work. I really wanted Orton Performance to work,.... None worked very well in any way. Orton is just NOT a professional capable of this type of demanding business; not mechanically, not as a business man, and not ethically. And before you have learned differently, you will probably be tempted to like the guy.

The main thing I can say about the Orton supercharger is that the product is NOT ready for Prime Time. The supercharger system they have, is indeed an engineering wonder. I saw it on his one test mule, that is always being returned to the shop for more work. The system is just NOT ready. Cooling probs remain, and are very real, as well as some very serious copyright/ patent infringement problems with the supercharger itself. Also Orton Performance, Neil and his one employee, need to undergo a complete and very much needed management and business reorganization and refinancing before they can responsibly market such a product to this forum's level of vendor and performance expectations. Neil Orton is not the kind of guy that can accomplish anything like this. I wish he would succeed so he can pay me back the money he owes me.

Last edited by Bodhii; 03-24-2009 at 04:43 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 04:43 PM
TeH Ears
Anything that needs to be asked, and caught on tape?

Old 04-07-2009, 02:53 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Verastarr is an unknown quantity at this point
Clarification

Posting again on this Board to give some clarification.

ORTON Performance no longer resides at its old location - 1360 Oak Industrial Lane, Cumming.
We have taken over the lease of this facility. We are previous Investors of Neil Orton, who like everyone else seems to have been Duped into believing that what actually came out of his mouth may have had some semblance of truth, Unfortunately nothing ever did! As the testaments of this thread show all too clearly.
We have divested ourselves of all links to Neil Orton and Orton Performance. We are very aware that the market place for the type of services Orton was providing is still lucrative, even in these recessionary times. However, we believe unlike Neil that the way forward is to be Outstanding, Outstanding in Product, Honesty, Customer Service and Integrity.
Over the coming month we will be revamping the complete product offering and will be introducing a range of Services and products aimed at the aftermarket performance and tuning area. Watch this space !
We also have a 4 wheel dyno and will be providing track support services.
Our Company is called 'Beyond OEM'
For all those people who had negative dealings with Neil Orton we can only say we are one of you, we are still owed a considerable amount of money, like you.
For those who are trying to contact Neil Orton then can I suggest you go to his website which lists his tel number and address, Porsche, BMW & Mercedes Tuning - Atlanta

Quick Reply: Trouble at Orton Performance?