Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Trouble at Orton Performance?

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2008, 09:23 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
NeilO is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by colorinc
thanks for posting neil gl on your biz... i think you probably post something similar on the 6
I think it's best if I don't as people have already voiced there opinions.
from now on I will keep my head down and proof to the people who don't know my that I am not crook.

Thanks for the kind words

neil

Old 12-14-2008, 11:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Good to see Neil at TS. Hopefully this bad situation will be turned positive and he'll stay around...

Old 12-17-2008, 10:05 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Verastarr is an unknown quantity at this point
Maybe its about time I added to the thread about Orton Performance and the customers who are extremely annoyed with Neil Orton.
I have been watching the discussions about Orton with intense interest for some weeks now and I have decided its about time I contributed.
I am not entering this discussion as someone who has seen the threads and is making a general comment, I have known Neil Orton for two years or so, you see I am one of the 'investors' that Neil has persuaded to pour large amounts of money into his Company, Actually I was CFO during this time. I resigned from the Board over a year ago because I was dismayed at the way in which Neil was running his 'business'. I sympahise with all of the people who have had all of the excuses under the sun and more as to why thier check didnt arrive or how on earth his Bank failed to honour a check that was bad !
I know of many people who have paid for product and are still either owed money or the delivery of the product.
I am personally still owed a considerable amount of money by Neil and I intend to get it back.
I had to force Neil into signing a promissary note for the funds he owed me. Neil has been paying that note off each month and has actually covered half of it to his credit. However it is always a struggle to get funds and I am interested to see how he intends to pay all of his other creditors when He cant cover his existing financial comittments.
In fact it would be an interesting excerise on this thread to see if Neil is standing by his promises because he has told me that I will receive last months payment by the end of this week! If he does then maybe he has realised that it is better to be a man of your word and do the right thing, which I will applaud. If he doesnt, then I gusee that is a sign of his intentions to all of his other many creditors. I will be the first to let you all know how the week ends !

Old 12-17-2008, 10:07 AM
Teamspeed Porsche Racer
eclou has a reputation beyond reputeeclou has a reputation beyond reputeeclou has a reputation beyond reputeeclou has a reputation beyond reputeeclou has a reputation beyond reputeeclou has a reputation beyond reputeeclou has a reputation beyond reputeeclou has a reputation beyond reputeeclou has a reputation beyond reputeeclou has a reputation beyond reputeeclou has a reputation beyond repute
wow

Old 12-17-2008, 10:44 AM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
This is really sad to hear

Old 12-17-2008, 11:57 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Verastarr is an unknown quantity at this point
latest update, Posted the same ,message on 6speed online and they removed it !!!
Thats quite interesting wouldnt you say, Censorship or are they Biased....... You decide!

Old 12-17-2008, 12:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond repute
Interesting...

Old 12-17-2008, 04:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Verastarr
latest update, Posted the same ,message on 6speed online and they removed it !!!
Thats quite interesting wouldnt you say, Censorship or are they Biased....... You decide!
I blame Controlit. He won 6speed in a card game last week.

Old 12-18-2008, 07:19 AM
Teamspeed Member
997tt/rs has a reputation beyond repute997tt/rs has a reputation beyond repute997tt/rs has a reputation beyond repute997tt/rs has a reputation beyond repute997tt/rs has a reputation beyond repute997tt/rs has a reputation beyond repute997tt/rs has a reputation beyond repute997tt/rs has a reputation beyond repute997tt/rs has a reputation beyond repute997tt/rs has a reputation beyond repute997tt/rs has a reputation beyond repute
Guys, I don't know this guy but I know guy from Europe close with him regarding tuning development.
Is there anyone with 997 tt modified by Orton? I would like to receive some feedback.
Notice that this is only US company using non vtg's in 700ps kit, answer is very simple the kit was design in Germany.

Ps. not nice that this topic is gone from 6................

Old 12-18-2008, 07:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond repute

Quick Reply: Trouble at Orton Performance?