Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Trouble at Orton Performance?

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2008, 10:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
i hope neil can resolve all this

Old 12-11-2008, 10:46 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
contigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud of
Neil contacted me and we have reached and agreemnet I hope he can follow, I will be posting the developments as it goes here also... Also he will be contacting Marty also to try to reach and agreement with him.
GOOD LUCK NEIL and maybe you can start posting here , no need to explain, just start telling people how you are going to sell and do your great services and kits for the people at the forum

Old 12-11-2008, 10:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond repute
If Choke visits him, I demand video on TS!!!

Old 12-11-2008, 10:57 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
^ I was thinking about making the trip with him, you know, as moral support while I wait in the parking lot.

Good to read that there are good things coming from this thread.

Old 12-12-2008, 12:21 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
NeilO is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't know where to start but here goes,Yes I screwed up big time and take full responsibility for the whole situation.without going in to to many details the S/C kit turned out to be a adventure and one that had to be re-engineered,hense a substantial length of time and money.
I know this was not the customers problem and many will say I handled the situation wrongly,bad business practice etc etc and this I fully accept and hope to learn from this experience.

After being in contact with the customer and at his request the SC kit will now be supplied.

Old 12-12-2008, 07:05 AM
Teamspeed Member
ALPINE_997 has a reputation beyond reputeALPINE_997 has a reputation beyond reputeALPINE_997 has a reputation beyond reputeALPINE_997 has a reputation beyond reputeALPINE_997 has a reputation beyond reputeALPINE_997 has a reputation beyond reputeALPINE_997 has a reputation beyond reputeALPINE_997 has a reputation beyond reputeALPINE_997 has a reputation beyond reputeALPINE_997 has a reputation beyond reputeALPINE_997 has a reputation beyond repute
Neil,

Glad that you can get this resolved. As they say experience is the best teacher and learning from them can make you a great student. I hope that it all works out in the end for everyone involved.

It does goes to show that not every forum board is willing to use the cyber baseball bat to beat down a person as soon as a few do.

So when are you going to dyno my weak car? Make sure no GTR's are around

Old 12-13-2008, 10:08 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
trumperZ06 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by NeilO
Don't know where to start but here goes,Yes I screwed up big time and take full responsibility for the whole situation.without going in to to many details the S/C kit turned out to be a adventure and one that had to be re-engineered,hense a substantial length of time and money.
I know this was not the customers problem and many will say I handled the situation wrongly,bad business practice etc etc and this I fully accept and hope to learn from this experience.

After being in contact with the customer and at his request the SC kit will now be supplied.
That's the way to handle this problem Neil.

Good Luck with your business !!!

Cya @ the track,

Trumper

Old 12-13-2008, 12:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry, but there are WAY too many scumbags in the aftermarket tuning business. I don't know why this industry continues to attract crooks and thieves but it does. There is no excuse for taking someone's money and not giving them the product they paid for. I don't care if they apologize and make good on the mistake, one strike and you are out as far as I am concerned. The fact that John Hennessey still gets magazine and internet coverage is the primary reason I haven't bought an auto magazine in over five years.

I don't know what it is about these people, I wouldn't be able to sleep or eat knowing I owed someone money. Paying them back would be my first priority. The fact that this guy had to start a thread on these forums to get Neil to pay him back only attests to the fact that most of these crooks won't pay you back until you start damaging their ability to continue to rip other people off in a public forum.

Last edited by JarodL; 12-13-2008 at 12:11 PM.
Old 12-13-2008, 11:25 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
contigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by NeilO

Way to go NEIL, Thanks for posting!!!!!

Old 12-14-2008, 09:01 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
colorinc is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks for posting neil gl on your biz... i think you probably post something similar on the 6

Quick Reply: Trouble at Orton Performance?