Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Trouble at Orton Performance?

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2009, 12:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond repute
As I just read the whole thread, it sounds like a guy I know in Cali. This is not a good way of doing business. I know cjv very well and he's got no reason to lie to anyone. I hope everyone gets compensated for their loss.

Old 08-08-2009, 12:54 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
contigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud of
Any one else out there want to share their loss? We all know there are plenty more affected...

Old 08-11-2009, 11:33 AM
Banned
Jo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Verastarr
Update on the 6speed situation - when I tried to login this am the following message appeared !

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Hmm the mystery continues............ Maybe some questions should be asked at 6speed as to why they would ban such questions being asked....
I got that message as well - on my private (non-work) user account - after telling them I would not be renewing sponsorship.

It's too bad. I used to really enjoy 6speed.

Old 08-11-2009, 11:38 AM
Banned
Jo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RSA333
Having founded and run 2 small businesses in the past, you have to be accountable to your customers. Legal action is the only way, in addition to filing a complaint with whatever state entity regulates his business.
Agree 100%. If more people were willing to go to court to get their money back and situations resolved, this would be a much different (and better!) industry to work in.