Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Trouble at Orton Performance?

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2008, 10:29 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
S-351 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Luis
I am sure you will get the same answer he has been giving the other 2 parties. "I'm working on it and it will be taken care of next week". I know Marty (Woodster) has been more than patient and the other gentleman on 6speed has been a good member for a while with no reason to lie, so again, nobody really needs to "vouch" for anybody else, Neil owes these dudes $ and the bottom line is he needs to pay them instead of spending $ on new dynos for his shop.
Maybe Niel has a "profit sharing" day for all his investors. LOL

This guy is a total thief!

Old 12-09-2008, 12:50 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by S-351
You are SO wrong...This guy does things like this regularly!
You needn't tell me that I'm "SO wrong" bro, I'm not against you on this. I just hadn't heard of this type of dealing from Orton before. I've offered to make a face to face to at least confront the issue real time, eye to eye.

Old 12-10-2008, 11:01 AM
cjv
Teamspeed Senior Member
cjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by chokeu2
You needn't tell me that I'm "SO wrong" bro, I'm not against you on this. I just hadn't heard of this type of dealing from Orton before. I've offered to make a face to face to at least confront the issue real time, eye to eye.
chokeu2,

If you could help resolve this by talking to Neil, it would be great.

Old 12-10-2008, 01:47 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cjv
chokeu2,

If you could help resolve this by talking to Neil, it would be great.
I am absolutely willing to help, but these guys needs to drop me a line and let me know the deal. The notion of taking this face to face didn't seem like a welcome thing. So considering the response of me being told that I was "so wrong", I figured that if these guys want someone to take it face to face, they'll let me know.

Sucks that someone may be taking advantage of people, and I'd welcome the opportunity to help straighten things out.

All they need to do is say the word, get me the facts, and off we go.

Old 12-10-2008, 03:58 PM
cjv
Teamspeed Senior Member
cjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond reputecjv has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks, I will refer them to you.

Old 12-10-2008, 08:07 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
contigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud of
cjv thanks on your PM , I didnt know there was a thread here also...Chokeu2 want the details? PM?
Thanks again..

Old 12-10-2008, 09:07 PM
cjv
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by contigo
cjv thanks on your PM , I didnt know there was a thread here also...Chokeu2 want the details? PM?
Thanks again..
Shame ......... you didn't know about Teamspeed.

Click onto chokeu2 name which is just above super moderator on one of his above posts and you can click onto send chokeu2 a message or e-mail.

I really hope this gets resolved.

Last edited by cjv; 12-10-2008 at 09:14 PM.
Old 12-10-2008, 09:14 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
contigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud of
E mail sent!!! Tks

Last edited by contigo; 12-10-2008 at 09:22 PM.
Old 12-10-2008, 09:36 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by cjv
Shame ......... you didn't know about Teamspeed.

Click onto chokeu2 name which is just above super moderator on one of his above posts and you can click onto send chokeu2 a message or e-mail.

I really hope this gets resolved.
I did know the forum but I decided I would only post the info on one thread (where I actually met him); I didn’t want to do damage. Just get my problem solved, never intended for things to get this big, but it is his opportunity now to use all this exposure for his own good ( and if he listens he can use all this for his own good)…

Old 12-10-2008, 10:10 PM
TeH Ears
Email and info received. We will see what we can do to rectify this in short order.

Sorry that you had to go to such lengths brother contigo.

Quick Reply: Trouble at Orton Performance?