Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Your next watch

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2011, 03:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
Perpetual Calendar is one of the most beautiful watches ever made

Old 08-29-2011, 07:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Damn this is hot!

Edit: Nevermind, I saw Slavik posted this earlier

Last edited by Mike S; 08-29-2011 at 07:38 AM.
Old 08-29-2011, 07:49 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Doesn't make it any less hot brother.

Old 08-29-2011, 10:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by boursachi
HUGE CONGRATS!
my vote goes for the chrono!

i was just going to ask Kevin (TCF) for where to look online, and what i shouldn't pay more-than for one.
My local AD only had the IWC Pilot chrono with SS bracelet in stock, and if i ordered a leather bracelet, one he couldn't even give me an ETA. The IWC Mark XVI was nice but case is too small, even for my relatively small wrists.

I've tried ebay, chrono24 and online stores and no one has a 3717-01 in stock even though they advertise it. Also the 500$ MSRP increase this summer is a bit frustrating. Needless to say, its been exhausting looking this particular watch.

I just came across this line from Bell & Ross, the BR126, its available in a few different finishes. What do you guys think?

Old 08-29-2011, 10:11 AM
Banned
Their Vintage line is pretty nice. I am not a B&R fan though, so don't listen to me...

Old 08-29-2011, 10:45 AM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute
I instantly became a big fan of the Bell&Ross watches once I saw them in person, they make very nice watches imo. The second one you posted is very nice. Personally, I'd go with this however:

Old 08-29-2011, 11:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by SoCal
Their Vintage line is pretty nice. I am not a B&R fan though, so don't listen to me...
yeah i realize they use generic movements with no modifications, essentially making it worthless, just a design piece. But damn it looks good!

Originally Posted by samuel.g
I instantly became a big fan of the Bell&Ross watches once I saw them in person, they make very nice watches imo. The second one you posted is very nice. Personally, I'd go with this however:
not a fan of the square designs

Old 08-29-2011, 11:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Maitre_Absolut
My local AD only had the IWC Pilot chrono with SS bracelet in stock, and if i ordered a leather bracelet, one he couldn't even give me an ETA. The IWC Mark XVI was nice but case is too small, even for my relatively small wrists.

I've tried ebay, chrono24 and online stores and no one has a 3717-01 in stock even though they advertise it. Also the 500$ MSRP increase this summer is a bit frustrating. Needless to say, its been exhausting looking this particular watch.

I just came across this line from Bell & Ross, the BR126, its available in a few different finishes. What do you guys think?

Those are amazing, I personally think the square models are too big (at least for my arms)

Old 08-29-2011, 11:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
Want this.

Attached Images  
Old 08-29-2011, 12:36 PM
Banned
No you don't... Really, you don't. I am being serious man.

Quick Reply: Your next watch