Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Your next watch

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2012, 10:40 AM
Teamspeed Member
brim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of light
Really like the Omega Speedmaster 3873! That's a great choice, it does sporty, it does dressy, not too big or small - oh yeah and the history!

Old 01-23-2012, 12:04 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ludas
After about half a year of investigating, researching, reading and trying on different watches I have now finally once and for all (hopefully ) decided which will be my first proper watch purchase. Craigger already knows Can't say exactely when I'm getting it but it's only a matter of time.

Omega Speedmaster 3873, like the original moon watch but with the sapphire crystal instead of hesalite and transparent caseback. I'm getting the black leather strap since I wear a suit for work daily. However, I'll probably be getting a few other straps later on so I can switch to a more casual look. Looks good in almost any color...

that's a beautiful watch!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by MoOriginal
my next watch
tried it on at the weekend
fell in love
That's a good looking watch. I dislike all things gold but that doesn't look bad at all. Nice choice.

Old 01-24-2012, 12:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Looking good Ludas !

Old 01-24-2012, 02:33 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
^ that omega speedmaster on the brown strap is gorgeous

Old 01-24-2012, 02:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
id like to se you post pics of that vintage rolex you recently picked up

Old 01-24-2012, 02:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by tips
id like to se you post pics of that vintage rolex you recently picked up
It's my brothers. I made a thread for it. But here is one I didnt put in that he sent me the other day

Old 01-24-2012, 03:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
BEAUTIFUl!!

Old 01-24-2012, 04:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Ludas the speedy is a true classic, great choice.

Old 01-24-2012, 10:01 AM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD
It's my brothers. I made a thread for it. But here is one I didnt put in that he sent me the other day

What in the world is next to his watch on his wrist? Shark diving suit?

Old 01-24-2012, 10:17 AM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute
I think it's a knight suit.

Quick Reply: Your next watch