Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Your next watch

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2011, 05:46 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bmoores
Any idea what the case size on the white one above is? I can do 44m max.
Its huge. I believe 47mm. A guy on fchat showed his and it looked like it was on a kids wrist.

Inc is my fav so far. The white one. I haven't seen white before. Blue is pretty also but 3 times$

Old 02-09-2011, 06:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
I mean the perpetual calendar is my favorite. I have been looking (aka dreaming) about the 7 day Portuguese for awhile, IWC ftw. Not a big fan of the pilot u listed, the big pilot, those are the sex.

Old 02-09-2011, 06:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
Here are a couple.
thanks mate, may you enjoy it in great health!

the JLC is still topping the list, but some contenders have popped up recently and i need to clear my head and think about the following:

1. do i want a new-to-me SHAPE of a watch? i.e. squarish

2. or do i wish to acquire the MATERIAL? since it is a Ti (which i do not own any of) - and here it is competing with other VERY attractive prospects (ceramic/carbon)

3. or is it the COLOR i am after? namely, a dominantly black overall look

4. as MeanMachine pointed out, do i want the world chrono, or a sapphire caseback?

so without further adieu gentlemen, yes, i am talking about this badass: the new AP ROO

Old 02-09-2011, 06:54 PM
ABK
Teamspeed Junior Member
ABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura about
the new ap roo is nice but i rather get the ap arnold legacy its the last watch in the series created by schwarzenegger and ap.

Old 02-09-2011, 06:57 PM
ABK
Teamspeed Junior Member
ABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by tips
have u seen the 2011 RMs UUGGGHHHHHH

every time i get them out of my head they come back stronger!!
Same thing here

Old 02-09-2011, 06:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Very much looking forward to this showing up on my doorstep soon...

Old 02-09-2011, 07:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Legacy or rose gold rubber clad I think for me. Will wait and see when the new ones come out.

Old 02-09-2011, 07:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
ABK and woppum,

the legacy is way out of my budget, and i both don't like and cannot (religion) wear gold

still, i love the legacy in the pics!
not so crazy about the left side of the watch though
PLUS i dig the dashes instead of the arabic numerals (i own a Panda and wish for as much difference as possible)

cool to see the case in ceramic, but i would rather have the mixture of carbon/ceramic/titanium if i opt for the black 2011 ROO

Old 02-09-2011, 07:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
oh and btw:

1. what do you guys make of AP's decision to let go of the folding clasp on the 2011 models? i personally cannot understand it + not a fan at all (even before trying it, i already know)

2. can the 2011 models (white steel + black carbon/ceramic) be fitted with the straps of previous years?
i.e. can you get the "older" rubber strap with folding clasp and install it on the 2011 models?

*this is assuming that the 2011 strap itself cannot be fitted with the folding clasp*

Old 02-09-2011, 07:53 PM
ABK
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by boursachi
ABK and woppum,

the legacy is way out of my budget, and i both don't like and cannot (religion) wear gold
God bless you brother nice to hear that. i try not to wear gold watches but what to do .

Quick Reply: Your next watch