Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Your next watch

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2011, 07:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD
Just tried on an AP 15300 white face. Stunning, felt great to wear, much lighter than my WG Daytona, completely different feel.

Then I tried on a SS PP Nautilus and well that just blew the AP out of the water in terms of feel to me. I felt like it was apart of me, it was stunning, felt amazing on the wrist. Something about it just made my heart start beating faster. I knew this is THE WATCH, well to me at least.

Then he told me he had a RG AP 15202 "Jumbo" which I tried on as well. Stunning, not sure if I loved the RG, I felt like if it was gold it needed to be yellow gold. Feel like if your gonna have gold it should stand out, and the rose gold was somewhere in between. The watch felt amazing thou, definitely felt more antique than the 15300, due to being a little slimmer and thinner bracelet.

In the end to me the PATEK was just a step above in terms of look, feel and finish. Still my #1 watch. The RG Patek Nautilus on a brown band.

Love both the 15202or and the 5712R, can't go wrong with either. Helped my cousin score a 5712G this summer and wore it for a bit, lovely watch!

Old 09-29-2011, 08:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
I think the Daytona's are 4,450 last I've heard (6months waiting list).

Not sure on the Submariner (maybe).
do u think theyre worth it?

any one have a MOMO watch, or ferragamo?

are they any good?

Old 09-29-2011, 10:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
actual picture of my next watch which i should be receiving by tomorrow

Old 09-29-2011, 11:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
I think the Daytona's are 4,450 last I've heard (6months waiting list).
Originally Posted by Lumma
do u think theyre worth it?
that is a pathetic price
no, they are N O T worth 4,000 let alone 4,450kd!
expect to pay 2800-3200 depending on white/black dial and/or condition/series.
anything over and you're being taken for a tool

Originally Posted by Maitre_Absolut
congrats, very clean! wrist/sun shots upon arrival please

Old 09-29-2011, 11:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the rough
Congrats Maitre_Absolut

Such a great watch

Old 09-29-2011, 11:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
[QUOTE=boursachi;1098808]that is a pathetic price
no, they are N O T worth 4,000 let alone 4,450kd!
expect to pay 2800-3200 depending on white/black dial and/or condition/series.
anything over and you're being taken for a tool

Boursachi your DA MAN

always appreciate your inputs and advice

Old 09-29-2011, 12:02 PM
Teamspeed Member
airflite1 has a reputation beyond reputeairflite1 has a reputation beyond reputeairflite1 has a reputation beyond reputeairflite1 has a reputation beyond reputeairflite1 has a reputation beyond reputeairflite1 has a reputation beyond reputeairflite1 has a reputation beyond reputeairflite1 has a reputation beyond reputeairflite1 has a reputation beyond reputeairflite1 has a reputation beyond reputeairflite1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Maitre_Absolut

I have been looking at that watch for the last couple of months.

Old 09-29-2011, 01:29 PM
Teamspeed Member
AdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond repute
Man, I want a Panerai next too, but the references are so confusing. I think I'm after a large (do they come in different sizes) Luminor Marina, with the sandwich dial and seconds subdial.

Anyone know what ref. #s I should be on the look out for? Or want to point me to a Panerai buyers guide?

Old 09-29-2011, 01:40 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Jake is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by AdamC
Man, I want a Panerai next too, but the references are so confusing. I think I'm after a large (do they come in different sizes) Luminor Marina, with the sandwich dial and seconds subdial.

Anyone know what ref. #s I should be on the look out for? Or want to point me to a Panerai buyers guide?
111 and it's 44mm. 177 is the same but in titanium

Old 09-29-2011, 02:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by AdamC

Originally Posted by Jake
111 and it's 44mm. 177 is the same but in titanium
you can find the complete list here

the fist two models "Logo" do not have the clear back casing nor the sandwich dial so like Jake mentionned the 111 is what you are looking for.

Quick Reply: Your next watch