Notices
The Team Speed Shooting Range The Guns, Ammunition, and General Personal Protection Discussion Forum.

Thinking of switching from Springfield to Beretta...

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2011, 08:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I'll go against the grain here and say that I love my Beretta PX4, though I have the full size (.40 S&W). I've shot Glock and Sig and simply prefer the feel of the PX4 in my hand. I don't conceal carry and I don't have a world of experience so take my opinion with a grain of salt. Maybe shoot a few that interest you and see how they feel to you?

Old 05-24-2011, 09:02 PM
Former Sponsor
Brandi@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi@LamborghiniMiami has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by POWERHOUSE
Why change from what works? I will never own a Beretta but that's my personal preference. Changing just because makes no sense. Buy it and run it for a while at the range and then make up your mind.
I agree and you make a good point. I am very happy with my Springfield, I guess just out of boredom and curiosity I was thinking of trying something different. I will always stick with a .40 or .45. I think I will at least give the Beretta a chance and see how it feels, but hang on to my Springfield.

I grew up on a ranch in the mountains of Colorado, and my family owns a lot of guns. We would practice all the time. Now that I have just moved to Miami, I have to figure out where I am going to get my practice in. I know that I will be visiting Colorado as often as possible, so I'm sure I will get plenty of shooting practice in when I go back.