Notices
The Team Speed Shooting Range The Guns, Ammunition, and General Personal Protection Discussion Forum.

Ruger sr-556 thoughts

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2011, 09:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
Ruger sr-556 thoughts

What are your guy's thoughts on the Ruger 556? Im not getting it, but the local shop had one so I thought I'd ask.

Old 05-06-2011, 11:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
So what is the point of this thread?

Old 05-07-2011, 09:02 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Scott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond repute
I think they appear cool, but apparently they don't get a lot of love by the AR community. I personally would give 'em a look, but for the money, I think there are better choices.

Old 05-07-2011, 04:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
Waste of money. Plenty of superior options for that price.

Old 05-31-2011, 11:56 AM
TCT
Teamspeed Rookie
TCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to all
I have owned one for about 1 1/2 years and shot roughly 2000+ rounds through it.

A great rifle in every respect.

No signs of abnormal wear and it is as accurate as your ability.

The only change I made was the install of a Geissele trigger.