Notices
The Team Speed Shooting Range The Guns, Ammunition, and General Personal Protection Discussion Forum.

Best handgun for the wife?

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2011, 12:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Curvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Tsar
That MP15 looks like fun to shoot paper targets with, have you shot it? I kind of want one now...
Nope, not yet, my bro has one, and loves it. He just went and got the MP5 version of it yesterday.

I know Carboncycles has one, we discussed, and he loves his, and it provides a great way for the wife to play along side when I am at the range.

Old 02-13-2011, 10:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Curvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond reputeCurvejunkie has a reputation beyond repute
Finally got to the range, and shot our new toys!!

This range is 8 total ranges large, great layout and I had a chance to sign up to start IPSC pistol next month. Going to do that and carbine, over the summer, and then start 3 gun in the fall..
Going to be a summer full of gunfire!

Last edited by Curvejunkie; 04-28-2012 at 01:02 PM.