Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

The Official UFC Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2011, 04:10 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
"BEST OF" UFC 126 interviews

YouTube - Best of UFC 126 Video Interviews

Old 02-12-2011, 11:47 AM
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Well its official guys...IM GOING TO UFC 129...!!! Got my tickets during pre sale on thursday at 10am...Section 205 Row 5...220$ each ticket...but atm if i wanted to sell em i see they are going for about 5 times as much...shits loco...but to me the experience is priceless...i live in Montreal and never went to any of the 4 fights...Toronto it is...GSP...Couture LIVE...amazing!!! A total sellout with over 52,000 in attendance.!!!

Old 02-12-2011, 01:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by McRae
Well its official guys...IM GOING TO UFC 129...!!! Got my tickets during pre sale on thursday at 10am...Section 205 Row 5...220$ each ticket...but atm if i wanted to sell em i see they are going for about 5 times as much...shits loco...but to me the experience is priceless...i live in Montreal and never went to any of the 4 fights...Toronto it is...GSP...Couture LIVE...amazing!!! A total sellout with over 52,000 in attendance.!!!
Lucky bastard I only get to go if its in the Middle East..

It's going to be amazing, enjoy!

Old 02-12-2011, 01:48 PM
I love my DUCKS!
eddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by McRae
wow man, that is awesome... have fun and take tons of pics for us!

Old 02-12-2011, 02:17 PM
Talking

Originally Posted by eddiecut
have fun and take tons of pics for us!
YOU KNOW IT!!! might even bring a flip cam and vid some of the partying and atmosphere for yall...well see what happens

Old 02-12-2011, 02:20 PM
Originally Posted by MC321
Lucky bastard I only get to go if its in the Middle East..

It's going to be amazing, enjoy!
Its too bad the Abu Dhabi card was canceled and doesnt look to be on the horizon at all for the rest of the year atm...

Old 02-12-2011, 11:56 PM
soooooooooooooooooooo Fedor just got whooped...your guys thoughts???

edit: with that said he basically just said hes done and retiring...dang...oh well...the sport is evolving and CHAMPS of past just cant cut it anymore a la Chuck Lidell, Tito Ortiz and so on...

Last edited by McRae; 02-13-2011 at 12:00 AM.
Old 02-13-2011, 09:32 AM
Fedors last fight>

YouTube - Fedor Emelianenko vs Antonio Silva - Strikeforce: Fedor vs Silva

and THIS IS WHY "M1-Global" is RIDICULOUS...wow what a DBAG!!! are you KIDDING ME!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EZ_l...&feature=feedu

Last edited by McRae; 02-13-2011 at 09:49 AM.
Old 02-13-2011, 10:48 AM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
It only took one to crack Fedor's code. But that certainly does not mean that he is a depleted fighter. But I would guess, that his loss to Wedrum affected him and his desire.

Perhaps a change of to a place like Holland would do amazing things for his game. The clown from M1 was correct in saying that the stand up in Holland is second to none, anywhere. A trip to train Muay Thai in Holland is as good as a trip to Thailand at this point.

I hope that he does tweak his training, and we see an invigorated Fedor back in action. But on the same token, it is exciting to see guys like Werdum (a former team mate mind you ), and Silva changing things up.

Old 02-13-2011, 10:51 AM
Originally Posted by chokeu2
But on the same token, it is exciting to see guys like Werdum (a former team mate mind you ), and Silva changing things up.
Im with ya on this.

Quick Reply: The Official UFC Thread!