Notices
Health & Wellness Personal Training, Cycling, Running, Nutrition, & More Discussion Forum

The Official TS Workout & Nutrition Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2012, 12:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
I do now

Old 02-08-2012, 12:21 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
I started the thread.

Old 02-08-2012, 12:48 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
And if you guys don't get a room I'll be the one closing it!

Old 02-08-2012, 12:51 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
The Swede is jealous. You can join if you like.

Old 02-08-2012, 01:29 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Originally Posted by strebo
And if you guys don't get a room I'll be the one closing it!
It'll have to be a big room to fit all of the fanbois!

Old 02-08-2012, 01:40 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SoCal
The Swede is jealous. You can join if you like.

Old 02-08-2012, 08:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
big_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond repute
Today I was pretty hung over (company pres was in town) so today I just did 45 min cardio. I wouldn't have even done that if not for the pre-workout stuff. I'm a convert, that shit just works.

Old 02-08-2012, 08:44 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Originally Posted by big_slacker
Today I was pretty hung over (company pres was in town) so today I just did 45 min cardio. I wouldn't have even done that if not for the pre-workout stuff. I'm a convert, that shit just works.
Dude it's great. But I only made 15min cardio the other day when I was hung as hell

Old 02-08-2012, 11:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
big_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond repute
I'm hung every day, but hung over today.

Old 02-09-2012, 01:34 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
20 minutes on a bike. Usually works out to somewhere around 5 or 6 miles. Then I go onto weights. Pull downs, curls, crunches, some waist rotatey thingy, bench press, wrist rolls, some calisthenic stuff, probably some more crunches...

Usually everything since I normally only move heavy things back and forth twice a week.

I got sick of developing a new bridgestone compound.

Quick Reply: The Official TS Workout & Nutrition Thread