Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

Difficulties integrating with Conversionly - your experience?

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2023, 07:51 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Kaperzh is an unknown quantity at this point
Difficulties integrating with Conversionly - your experience?

Friends, started implementing Conversionly into my business, but ran into a number of misunderstandings. How did you set up your campaigns? Are there any pitfalls to be aware of in advance?

Old 08-21-2023, 04:38 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Vuentabno is an unknown quantity at this point
Friends, I too faced some difficulties while working with Conversionly in the beginning. Based on Conversionly reviews, I have highlighted a few things that may come in handy:
Training: Before taking a deep dive, take time to read the tutorials and guides on their platform. This will help you better understand the basic functions.
A/B testing: Don't be afraid to experiment with different campaign options. This will help you determine which approach is most effective.
Integration: Make sure you properly integrate all the necessary tools and platforms with Conversionly. Incorrect customization can affect your results.
Support: If there are any issues, contact support. They usually respond quickly and can provide solutions to the most common issues.
Remember that setting up and optimizing campaigns is a process. Don't be afraid to make mistakes and constantly learn! Good luck with your business!