Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.
View Poll Results: Which car should I choose for my driving experience?
Aston Martin DB9/AMV8
0%
Audi R8
0%
Ferrari
66.67%
Hummer
0%
Lamborghini Gallardo
26.67%
Nissan GTR
6.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Driving experience - Advice needed

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2011, 05:48 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Driving experience - Advice needed

Hi Guys,

Firstly, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!

Today, for my birthday, I received a driving experience with various cars to choose from. The experience is for 2 passenger laps and 4 laps where I will be driving.

I would like you to give your opinion which I should choose as a lot of people on here will have experience driving some of them. Please could you let me know which would provide the best experience and bare in mind that I am 18 and 'car-mad'.

The options are in the poll above and it would be great to hear your reasoning too.

Cheers

Last edited by P K Wright; 12-22-2011 at 05:50 AM.
Old 12-22-2011, 05:52 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
OrangeOpti is an unknown quantity at this point
Which type of ferrari would this be?

Old 12-22-2011, 06:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by OrangeOpti
Which type of ferrari would this be?
It does not say which one it would be. From assumption it is likely to be a 360 or 430.

Old 12-22-2011, 07:56 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
depends on the models offered,..
but AM/Hummer/GTR would be out first

Old 12-22-2011, 08:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by ECB
depends on the models offered,..
but AM/Hummer/GTR would be out first
I know what you mean. I need to choose which car when I book and it needs to be off that list. I think the reason why the Ferrari option is general is because the experience can be done at several locations with there likely to be a variation in car options.

Old 12-22-2011, 09:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
I say go ferrari.

Old 12-22-2011, 09:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond repute
the word laps means ferrari....

Old 12-22-2011, 09:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Gallardo, easy for an 18yo to drive fast. Not sure what ferrari, 430scud would be 10 times more fun offcourse, but it's probably a 355/360?

Old 12-22-2011, 09:52 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
thisISit is an unknown quantity at this point
I did something similar in Las Vegas last month. I chose the Ferrari 430 Scuderia and have no regrets. Car was simply amazing. Enjoy!

Old 12-24-2011, 03:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
From looking at some of the pictures I can find looks like it may be the 355. Does that change anyone's choice?