Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

Your experience with recommendation writing

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2023, 04:02 AM
Teamspeed Member
yanaskuhinta is an unknown quantity at this point
Your experience with recommendation writing

Tell me, please, have you had any experience with a recommendation writing service? Can this service help job seekers with translating letters into another language? And how do they pay attention to make the letters interesting and attract the reader's attention?

Old 08-01-2023, 05:03 AM
Teamspeed Member
musclesolonenko is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes, I have contacted https://www.residencylor.com/ and they can help with translating letters into another language. They are experienced in working with different languages and if the applicant needs translation, they will do it professionally to preserve the meaning and content of the original letter. In terms of grabbing the reader's attention, the service pays special attention to making sure that the letters are interesting and engaging. When consulting with an applicant, they identify their unique qualities and accomplishments to create meaningful and engaging recommendations that emphasize their value and potential.

Old 08-01-2023, 07:19 AM
Teamspeed Member
EricCartman is an unknown quantity at this point
Writing in another language can be very useful for applicants who want to apply their skills and experience in an international environment. Regarding grabbing the reader's attention, I think this is an important aspect. Although references are meant to confirm the applicant's qualities, if they are also interesting to read, it can enhance the positive impression of the candidate and draw the reviewer's attention to his/her achievements.

Old 11-06-2023, 03:13 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Patricia J Mancuso is an unknown quantity at this point
This experience has been a valuable part of my study way. I've had the chance to evaluate educational platforms like Kaplan vs Blueprint on https://edureviewer.com/blueprint-vs-kaplan-mcat/ and learn on their strengths and weaknesses. Its helped me find a better option and maintain my academic performance.

Last edited by Patricia J Mancuso; 11-07-2023 at 06:19 AM.