Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2010, 01:38 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
QYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by The Doctor
YouTube - GT5 Red Bull X1 Challenge Suzuka TCS OFF/ABS 1

Holy fvck. Screw B-spec. I'm doing A-spec from now on.
You have to be lvl30+ for that im pretty sure. I am lvl 21-A/22-B. Have fun!

Old 12-05-2010, 01:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
The Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by QYKSLVR
Yeah.

Old 12-05-2010, 02:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Does anyone know how to get the RB X1? Beat the game? Win it somewhere?

Old 12-05-2010, 02:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
QYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant future
Pretty sure getting golds in the Sebastian Vettel special even u unlock it. most ppl are not sure cuz many ppl are not a high enough level as that event appears at lvl 30, and lvl 24 opens more series.

Old 12-05-2010, 02:25 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
And if anyone gets the color "Maziora Andromedall" PLZ PLZ PLZZZ gift it to me. I will return a favor. TIA

Old 12-05-2010, 03:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
The Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Does anyone know how to get the RB X1? Beat the game? Win it somewhere?
Get to level 30 and get at least all Bronze. It's been confirmed.

Old 12-05-2010, 11:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by QYKSLVR
GOD! that thing is insanely fast!

Old 12-05-2010, 01:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by astonmartinone77
GOD! that thing is insanely fast!
No faster than the Veyron really, just gets there quicker

Old 12-05-2010, 03:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
What car did you guys use to beat the Historic Racing Car Cup in the Expert Series? I can't come close to affording any of the cars all of my competition seems to be using and my fully tuned Countach just isn't cutting it. Any suggestions?

Old 12-05-2010, 03:35 PM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute
So I reached level 20, and now I'm stuck there because I can barely get any more XP points..

Quick Reply: The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread