Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2010, 05:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I just saw this thread and I hope some of you guys can help med a bit in this thread:

https://teamspeed.com/forums/gadgets...7-ps3-gt5.html

Thanks

Old 12-11-2010, 01:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
How do I win the Minolta?

Old 12-11-2010, 01:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
I had fun with this game for a while, but I can't get into it any more.

Old 12-11-2010, 01:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
Zymi, make sure you ad yourself to the list

https://teamspeed.com/forums/gadgets...ps3-ids-6.html

Old 12-11-2010, 04:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
QYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by .:Raul
How do I win the Minolta?
golds in "Like the Wind" on A-Spec

Old 12-11-2010, 11:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GuessWho

I'm starting to feel the same....takes a lot to get experience when you get to level 20 and beyond and there hasn't been a cash cow race where you win a car every time you do it and sell it for a whole bunch of credits to buy cars you really want

Old 12-11-2010, 11:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GuessWho
I'm feeling the same way and I base that feeling entirely on B-Spec. Most of the A-Spec races before you get to Extreme were all incredibly easy and offered little challenge. While the Extreme races are a lot more difficult and a lot more fun, I can't level up fast enough to race the ones I want and I hate going back to the lower levels and re-doing races just to get more money and a little bit of EXP points to very slowly level up.

So far, the Special Challenges have been the best part of the game, which is unfortunate. I might switch back to Need For Speed pretty soon, which was more challenging and more fun too.

Originally Posted by QYKSLVR
golds in "Like the Wind" on A-Spec
Good to know. I've found that if I get everything just right and don't drive like an idiot, I can win the Like The Wind races with my McLaren F1.

Old 12-11-2010, 12:04 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Felt the same way...

Btw, which car did you guys use to beat the Old race cars race (Gt40s etc..)

Old 12-11-2010, 12:27 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
The key to B-spec is the driver's personality.
Always pick the drivers with the cool personality as opposed to hot. My 2nd driver is HOT by nature, level 9 and is stupid as fk lol thats my best way to describe everything he does

Old 12-11-2010, 12:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Been re-doing Indy again and again to level up to lvl 24 so I can buy the Formula GT if it ever shows up in the used lot to do the lvl 23 Formula GT championship. WTF?

Quick Reply: The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread