Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2010, 06:24 PM
Teamspeed Member
theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by .:Raul
Where can I get myself a historic race car?
Keep checking the used car section... But if you need a historic car now, I know Chevy has one (an old Camaro). Also if you win races, some races will give you a historic car. But if you must have a historic race car, you're going to want to check out the Used Car section.

Old 12-04-2010, 06:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
QYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant future
Lvl your B-spec to 21, and win "Like the Wind" if u can. I did Like the Wind on A-Spec, got the MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V, then used that to win the same race in b-spec for which u are awarded the Toyota 7 Race Car 70'. I then used it to go back and complete the Nostalgic Racing Car Cup. Deep Forest was a breeze, but Cote D Azur took me the better part of 3-4hrs on B-spec because my driver jus kept trying to overtake at the S and smash the wall. luckily the Chapparal 2J (which is a b****) hit the same wall and went to last and finally my troubles were over. Hope that helps u guys.

Old 12-04-2010, 07:39 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
pchan0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Get a Playseat to play GT5, its worth it!

Old 12-04-2010, 07:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Thats awesome

Old 12-04-2010, 08:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
The Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by QYKSLVR
Lvl your B-spec to 21, and win "Like the Wind" if u can. I did Like the Wind on A-Spec, got the MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V, then used that to win the same race in b-spec for which u are awarded the Toyota 7 Race Car 70'. I then used it to go back and complete the Nostalgic Racing Car Cup. Deep Forest was a breeze, but Cote D Azur took me the better part of 3-4hrs on B-spec because my driver jus kept trying to overtake at the S and smash the wall. luckily the Chapparal 2J (which is a b****) hit the same wall and went to last and finally my troubles were over. Hope that helps u guys.
Just got the Toyota Minolta after getting gold in both Like the Wind events. What a beast - 960hp and 850kg.

Old 12-04-2010, 08:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pchan0
Get a Playseat to play GT5, its worth it!

You must be single without kids? If I brought that home it would last about .5 of a nanosecond before the wife put it in the garage.

Old 12-04-2010, 08:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
I just need a wheel and I'll be all set:

this cracks me up Alex. Taking GT5 to a whole new level haha

now you need to get the racing seat

Old 12-04-2010, 08:54 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
pchan0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by _CEO_
You must be single without kids? If I brought that home it would last about .5 of a nanosecond before the wife put it in the garage.
LOL, guess you can't enjoy GT5 the fullest. You can always go for a ride in your Porsche though which I can't.

Old 12-04-2010, 08:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by The Doctor
Just got the Toyota Minolta after getting gold in both Like the Wind events. What a beast - 960hp and 850kg.
What car did you use to win "Like the Wind?" I'm lvl 20 and as soon as I hit lvl 21 I hope to enter and win it. I need Minolta so badly!

Old 12-04-2010, 09:19 PM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute
Watching UFC, while B-specing it

Quick Reply: The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread