Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2010, 04:04 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
QYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by sinan
As I can see it you are not able to actually buy RUF cars ? Just win them ?
You find them in the Used Cars

Old 12-02-2010, 04:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
QYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant future
Oh, and anyone want to trade for a Tommy Kaira ZZII 570hp AWD?:

Old 12-02-2010, 09:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ced
which car is best guys? 599, Scuderia or 458, i needa make a choice for the Ferrari race.
Bought an F40 for that race

Won a California though which I wasn't too thrilled about

Old 12-02-2010, 09:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah I was so dissappointed when I won the California, I was hoping for atleast the 512bb

Old 12-02-2010, 09:45 AM
Teamspeed Member
Vettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by GuessWho
My best car is still my ZR1

X2!!! Fully modded its still great! I've been taking it over the LP670SV I had before fully modded. The SV takes alot of suspension adjustment to get setup properly with all the power mods.

Old 12-02-2010, 10:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GuessWho
How many cars do you guys have?

I think I'm around 26
80-90 or so. Aiming for 100.

I've only sold a handful of 'em. Much like Chris, I want the 1000 car garage trophy.

My best car right now is the Furai concept in white. It needed a lot of suspension work to be driveable on the Nordschleife, but I beat the big LeMans 24h prototypes in the Gran Turismo All Stars Championsip with it. Barely. They were reeling me in at every straight ... but I managed to stay ahead.

Last edited by Zorro; 12-02-2010 at 10:34 AM.
Old 12-02-2010, 10:48 AM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Craigger
My modded LP400 beat out some LP640's and Lp560's, so I would go for the 512bbi
Already have both of those, my LP400 is stock. Never even used it.
512 BBI used it to beat old European races.
Not a big fan of how it drives.

Originally Posted by .:Raul
Bought an F40 for that race

Won a California though which I wasn't too thrilled about
Doesnt make sense $$ wise.
F40 costs 400Kcredits and you win one later in the game, just to sell it for 1/3 of that 400K credits. You can buy a Scud or 458 instead, mod em a bit and win that race, save the rest up for the Enzo

I bought a 458, modded it with basic mods, almost won the race, on the last lap, i was f'n around with the inside view and the Enzo overtook me on one the straights on the Monza track.

Old 12-02-2010, 11:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Overtaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond repute
GT5 December update includes mechanical damage, fixed "blocky" shadows, more online features, and perhaps an option to disable the HUD.

And for the members whose buttons don't work, they are working on supporting the Logitech G25 and G27 racing wheels.

Yamauchi talks future Gran Turismo 5 updates, cut features | Joystiq

Old 12-02-2010, 12:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ced

Doesnt make sense $$ wise.
F40 costs 400Kcredits and you win one later in the game, just to sell it for 1/3 of that 400K credits. You can buy a Scud or 458 instead, mod em a bit and win that race, save the rest up for the Enzo
Sell an F40? Are you nuts?

Wasn't aware that you win one later on so I figured if I was going to buy a Ferrari for that race, I'd buy my favorite one

Last edited by .:Raul; 12-02-2010 at 12:11 PM.
Old 12-02-2010, 12:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
agentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond reputeagentbird has a reputation beyond repute
Is there a list of which cars you can turn into race cars? I've tried plenty of mine, but no luck...

Quick Reply: The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread