Notices

Swedish Teamspeeder? Get in here!

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2012, 02:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Axman
Då skulle vi träffas och även David!
Absolut! Var bor du och David?

Old 05-19-2012, 02:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
David bor i Lund och jag bor i Ängelholm!

Old 05-19-2012, 02:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
David bor i Lund och jag bor i Ängelholm!
Ah okej! Då kan vi säkert lösa något! RedRS bor i Malmö och jag i Falsterbo

Old 05-19-2012, 03:09 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Nu passar det Axman!!

Old 05-19-2012, 03:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Hampelina_92
Ah okej! Då kan vi säkert lösa något! RedRS bor i Malmö och jag i Falsterbo
Ahh, jag var i Falsterbo och käkade på Millenium för inte så länge sen!

Old 05-19-2012, 03:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ahh, jag var i Falsterbo och käkade på Millenium för inte så länge sen!
Ligger faktiskt i Höllviken men nästan! Där åt jag och Axel (RedRS) i torsdags!

Old 05-19-2012, 03:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
RedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura about
Åfan bor du i Ängelholm Axman? Befinner mig hos föräldrarna där i närheten nu (Stora Hult/Vejbystrand)

Old 05-19-2012, 03:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Okej Höllviken då!! Det var i alla fall ett fint ställe!

Old 05-19-2012, 04:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
RedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura about
Kan man verkligen vara så dum som killen i "the nicer" tråden utan att behöva respirator för att komma ihåg att andas?

Old 05-19-2012, 05:08 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RedRS
Kan man verkligen vara så dum som killen i "the nicer" tråden utan att behöva respirator för att komma ihåg att andas?
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"