Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

New Here :The Evolution of my 996 Turbo 1037 AWHP/ 780 AWTQ

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 09:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Jack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond repute
amazing job todd and crew!

Old 03-13-2009, 11:40 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
And some completed pics

Attached Images       

Last edited by joetwint; 03-13-2009 at 11:46 PM.
Old 03-14-2009, 12:28 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
escreation is an unknown quantity at this point
awsome!

Old 03-14-2009, 12:43 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
BigBadBen has a brilliant futureBigBadBen has a brilliant futureBigBadBen has a brilliant futureBigBadBen has a brilliant futureBigBadBen has a brilliant futureBigBadBen has a brilliant futureBigBadBen has a brilliant futureBigBadBen has a brilliant futureBigBadBen has a brilliant futureBigBadBen has a brilliant futureBigBadBen has a brilliant future
Speechless... what a project Joe.

Old 03-15-2009, 02:53 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by BigBadBen
Speechless... what a project Joe.
Thanks Ben for the kind words.Check out the intake pieces,those are not 996 parts...... we are experimenting with some other Porsche parts.....Todd and John are on to something.......she will be on the dyno this week .

Old 03-15-2009, 02:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond repute
Is that a 75mm or 83mm TB? Nice fabrication work, insane.

Old 03-15-2009, 03:15 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by TurboArt
Is that a 75mm or 83mm TB? Nice fabrication work, insane.
Good eyes Art,83mm

Old 03-15-2009, 03:26 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
BigBadBen has a brilliant futureBigBadBen has a brilliant futureBigBadBen has a brilliant futureBigBadBen has a brilliant futureBigBadBen has a brilliant futureBigBadBen has a brilliant futureBigBadBen has a brilliant futureBigBadBen has a brilliant futureBigBadBen has a brilliant futureBigBadBen has a brilliant futureBigBadBen has a brilliant future
Joe,

If EVOMS can produce a plug and play intake solution for that, I am in for one. I talked to Todd about it last week, lots to modify to make it fit but the gains will be quite something. Much like the efficiency of the 997TT intake just applied to the 996TT.

I am hopeing this will be something they can offer in the not too distant future as I know my car can get better numbers from this intake change.

Thanks again for investing your time and money into helping others in getting added performance out of their 996TT's. Without the trail blazing you have committed to, most of us would not have reaped the rewards.

Old 03-15-2009, 04:50 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member

I am hopeing this will be something they can offer in the not too distant future as I know my car can get better numbers from this intake change.
Yeah,making 700awhp on pump would be pretty special ....actually I don't recall too many 996tt that can do that.

Old 03-16-2009, 10:52 PM
Teamspeed Member
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
...Thanks again for investing your time and money into helping others in getting added performance out of their 996TT's. Without the trail blazing you have committed to, most of us would not have reaped the rewards.

Quick Reply: New Here :The Evolution of my 996 Turbo 1037 AWHP/ 780 AWTQ