Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

New Here :The Evolution of my 996 Turbo 1037 AWHP/ 780 AWTQ

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 02:03 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Oh hell no! Tease.

Old 03-25-2009, 08:17 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Luis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond repute
That's nothin.

Old 03-25-2009, 04:58 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by jrekucki
UhOh!
That's right Joe and I heard you got more stuff to try out.LOL

Old 03-25-2009, 05:44 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Ian@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant future
I heard something about one of those numbers being a "0" and the other being a "2"...

Which order, though?

I introduce to you the GTXXXX kit!

Old 03-25-2009, 09:26 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
^ Quoting myself here.

Originally Posted by Alex
Oh hell no! Tease.

Old 03-26-2009, 12:32 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!joetwint You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Alright guys,last run on the dyno 923 awhp 803 tq @ 28 psi and 7200 rpm.Intercoolers are holding us back right now from making more,lots more actually but no time to fab bigger ones.The car is in the trailer and off to Texas.

Old 03-26-2009, 12:35 AM
Teamspeed Member
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
Hope you kick some ass Joe!

Old 03-26-2009, 01:12 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
torresmd is on a distinguished roadtorresmd is on a distinguished road
OMG!! You are going to have fun in Texas. Good luck Joe.

Old 03-26-2009, 02:30 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
RWDRIFTC2 is just really niceRWDRIFTC2 is just really niceRWDRIFTC2 is just really niceRWDRIFTC2 is just really niceRWDRIFTC2 is just really niceRWDRIFTC2 is just really niceRWDRIFTC2 is just really niceRWDRIFTC2 is just really niceRWDRIFTC2 is just really niceRWDRIFTC2 is just really niceRWDRIFTC2 is just really nice
that is freakin amazing. Good luck in Texas

Old 03-26-2009, 11:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond repute
GL Joe, amazing power. Congrats to you & EVOMS for the R&D. Be safe and break that 200+ for all of us. Cheers bro.

Quick Reply: New Here :The Evolution of my 996 Turbo 1037 AWHP/ 780 AWTQ