Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Your next watch

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 11:32 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AdamC
That's quite the rolex collection. I think I would take the milgauss, it's lovely.

Even better in black, though:

First new Rolex I would consider trying on. Good looking piece.

Originally Posted by cartunes
my next watch purchase is the The Moana Pacific Diver from Magrette Watches
That's nice looking.

Originally Posted by Mike S
Originally Posted by Mike S
What in particular? I saw this in a shop window the yesterday and thought it was quite nice. Didn't check the price though.
Mike you can get one for under 10k USD if you look. I almost bought that same watch when I picked up my white faced IWC. Same deal but I backed out on the Glashutte and bought a FP Journe. I think it's cool looking. My wife thought it was a little busy. She thought a Breg Tradition would be better in that type of watch for me.

Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
Boursachi, stick with AP. Don't get a new Jaeger, they're tanks on the 2nd hand market. Still an awesome brand in the top 10 if not top 5 category.
AP's are too over done. Who cares about resale There are so many AP's out there next year when the little craze is over you won't be able to sell an AP at a pawn shop.

Old 03-16-2011, 12:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
The day I don't have to care about resale I will buy you one just so you will get what AP is all about Mark!

Old 03-16-2011, 01:12 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Got one of these a few weeks back. Very happy with it!

Montauk Highway, limited edition 300. Also got a white rubber strap with it, will put that on for the summer

Last edited by DavidStockholm; 03-16-2011 at 01:19 PM.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:12 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
The day I don't have to care about resale I will buy you one just so you will get what AP is all about Mark!
Tell me some background. I'm listening.

Old 03-16-2011, 01:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Just realized this was priced far less outrageously that I originally thought.

Me likey.

Old 03-16-2011, 01:27 PM
Rolex Fanboy
Originally Posted by DavidStockholm

Montauk Highway, limited edition 300. Also got a white rubber strap with it, will put that on for the summer
That's one (without the light blue) I was thinking about. Just over 10k USD something called a Safari I believe.

Old 03-16-2011, 01:34 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DavidStockholm

Never seen this before, whats the name of the model ? I know of the safari only.

Old 03-16-2011, 01:36 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DavidStockholm You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by h20skier
That's one (without the light blue) I was thinking about. Just over 10k USD something called a Safari I believe.
Yep Safari - looks good!

Old 03-16-2011, 01:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
^ Now THAT is a sharp watch.

Does it come in a non-chrono edition with that color scheme and design?

Old 03-16-2011, 01:39 PM
Rolex Fanboy
Originally Posted by Barrister
^ Now THAT is a sharp watch.

Does it come in a non-chrono edition with that color scheme and design?
Not that I've ever seen. What's your angst against Chrono's. For some reason I like them.

Quick Reply: Your next watch