Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Your next watch

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2011, 11:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, so I heard. Black dial is not.

Old 03-16-2011, 03:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
my next watch purchase is the The Moana Pacific Diver from Magrette Watches

Attached Images  
Old 03-16-2011, 06:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-16-2011, 06:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Not a fan of that Mikey!

Old 03-16-2011, 06:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LABrit
Not a fan of that Mikey!
What in particular? I saw this in a shop window the yesterday and thought it was quite nice. Didn't check the price though.

Old 03-16-2011, 07:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Honestly - not a single detail on that watch that makes it appealing for me.

Old 03-16-2011, 07:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by LABrit
Honestly - not a single detail on that watch that makes it appealing for me.
No seal of approval from Josh. Ok, next

They do make some really nice pieces, just had a look on their website.

Old 03-16-2011, 07:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
I find the brand fairly similar to JLC for dress watches and JLC is IMO one of the top 3 for that category.

Old 03-16-2011, 08:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by boursachi
awesome thread, and holy sh1t way too many ex-6spders here lol!

i am still undecided, but this is topping the list right now
Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso Squadra World Chronograph (Ti on Rubber)
LE 1500 pcs

imho pics (courtesy of gemnation.com) do not do it justice
must be tried on to witness its presence
went last night to see it again
and it is, sadly, officially off the list
last time i went to AP to get my strap, i fell in love with the new ROO black in the catalogue from SAHH and currently waiting for it to arrive to try it on

too bad it will be at least 2x the money the JLC would've set me back

Old 03-16-2011, 10:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Boursachi, stick with AP. Don't get a new Jaeger, they're tanks on the 2nd hand market. Still an awesome brand in the top 10 if not top 5 category.

Quick Reply: Your next watch