Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Your next watch

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2012, 03:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Vltsai, the Professional 3570 has hezalite and no display case back, like the original.
Personally I will be going for the slightly modernized 3573 which is the same but with sapphire glass and display case back. I just like to see the beautiful movement

Old 03-25-2012, 02:38 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
vltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Craigger
I love Hesalite. It scratches easily yes, but it also polishes out in 30 seconds with a bit of toothpaste. Plus it distorts beautifully at angle.
Originally Posted by Ludas
Vltsai, the Professional 3570 has hezalite and no display case back, like the original.
Personally I will be going for the slightly modernized 3573 which is the same but with sapphire glass and display case back. I just like to see the beautiful movement
I guess I'm going to have to see them in person to compare. Maybe I'll make a stop at South Coast sometime to check them out before I start to scour the forums.

Old 03-25-2012, 02:56 AM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SoCal
My wife wants that IWC SO BAD, so I told here that I would buy it for her when we had our first (and only ) child.
That bracelet is the most horrendous thing in the world. You would have to have a supreme lack of taste to want that on your IWC.

Old 03-25-2012, 06:31 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
That bracelet is the most horrendous thing in the world. You would have to have a supreme lack of taste to want that on your IWC.
I agree with Kurt.

Old 03-25-2012, 03:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond repute
One of the TSER have the same IWC with the same bracelet, I also saw it in the flesh and I disagree this is really good looking!

Old 03-25-2012, 05:06 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
I agree with Kurt.
Originally Posted by dante71
One of the TSER have the same IWC with the same bracelet, I also saw it in the flesh and I disagree this is really good looking!
I don't want it, my wife does. And I will be buying it with the leather strap and getting her an aftermarket mesh bracelet later. She doesn't care, and I won't pay another $2K for a fawking mesh bracelet.

Old 03-28-2012, 02:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 20C4S
my next one will be 1 of those 3. the new ROO in stainless is the only one i've seen in person so far. LOVE it! have to see the Daytona in person to judge. it's a hard pick between that or the millenary 4101.
bite the dust today.

Attached Images  
Old 03-28-2012, 02:38 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats great choice.

Old 03-28-2012, 10:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by 20C4S
bite the dust today.
Congrats on the new Offshore. Hope you have a massive wrist! The new strap was huge on me. I couldn't pull it off.

Old 03-28-2012, 10:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BDSK
Congrats on the new Offshore. Hope you have a massive wrist! The new strap was huge on me. I couldn't pull it off.
frankly i don't. my wrist is pretty small actually. however, i find the new 44mm is much more comfortable to wear than my previous 42mm ROO. it's the larger surface that sits on wrist better than the old piece. the new rubber strap is wider & softer too.

Quick Reply: Your next watch