Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Your next watch

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2012, 09:51 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by 20C4S
frankly i don't. my wrist is pretty small actually. however, i find the new 44mm is much more comfortable to wear than my previous 42mm ROO. it's the larger surface that sits on wrist better than the old piece. the new rubber strap is wider & softer too.
Interesting.. my wrist is tiny.. 6". I much prefer the 42mm Offshore strap to the new one. The new strap is definitely much softer than the old, but just way too wide for me... it dwarfs my wrist. I'd be interested to see some wrist shots to see how it sits for you. Enjoy the piece!

Old 03-29-2012, 09:57 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Panerai 346

I'll see if its available in Portofino when I go there this summer

Old 03-29-2012, 10:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 20C4S
bite the dust today.
huge congrats!!
right on about the new strap, it is very comfy from what i remember BUT i hate how lazy its design is!

and come onnnn mate we need wrist shots in different light

Old 03-31-2012, 11:46 AM
Teamspeed Member
JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Congrats, AW!

Old 03-31-2012, 02:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by boursachi
huge congrats!!
right on about the new strap, it is very comfy from what i remember BUT i hate how lazy its design is!

and come onnnn mate we need wrist shots in different light
it should be here tomorrow. can't wait to pick it up.

the strap design is boring but love the new & bigger buckle. just a tad wider strap makes a huge difference imo.

Old 03-31-2012, 02:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JAMS
Congrats, AW!
thank you. when are u flying down again?

Old 03-31-2012, 03:33 PM
Teamspeed Member
JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Next Saturday for dinner if you are available. Arriving BUR around 1830, departing 2230.

PM me if you can make it... My treat.

Old 04-01-2012, 11:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
There are a lot of great watches and boutiques here in dubai im just drooling

Iwc,ulysse nardin, rolex,audemars piguet

The choices are endless

Old 04-03-2012, 02:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of light
went to IWC shop yestarday to at least order my watch...

Still have problem with choosing between Da vinci and Portuguesse Automatic, unfortunetly they didn't have P. with white dial....

Pic from yestarday

Old 04-03-2012, 02:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
^Portuguesse hands down.

Quick Reply: Your next watch