Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Your next watch

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2012, 07:35 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
I absolutely love my Deep Sea. Its weight and thickness may preclude it from fitting some people well, but it fits me perfect. The quality, workmanship, engineering and feel of the piece is beyond anything else I have ever put on my wrist.

Raiff, its time to get another Deep Sea ASAP my friend.

Old 03-04-2012, 08:39 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
I will get another one in the near future. It is definitely one of 4 watches that I have ever worn that have fit me perfectly; the Super Combat and Panerais that I have owned are the others.

Old 03-04-2012, 09:53 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SoCal
I would never think twice about owning a Perrelet...
Is that the brand that makes the red or green spinning face like a fan?
They are very spendy..Too spendy.
Nevers: U-Boat, Perrelet, Gucci, Hublot, Roger Dubois, Invicta, and quite a few others.

Somedays: one AP (a Rose Gold Skeleton or the Diver), maybe a DMH Jump Hours (if I can get him to make one that is >40mm)

Soon (within the next 18 months): Another Rolex Deep Sea (I should have never gotten rid of it), PAMs- 372, 24 or 25, or a 233, Seiko TunaCan SBBN011 or 015 (to replace the one I sold last year)
lol you are so funny.
I don't want I want I don't want I want.....

Soon we shall see another Daytona on your wrist.
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
New RD, no. Old RD, yes.

Attachment 96115
that's pretty

They don't do the running well thing tho.
Roger charges way too much and they just spend too much time in the shop.
Theyve also gone very blingy these past few years. A little rapper like IMHO.

Old 03-04-2012, 10:17 PM
KT
I give good hugs. Bo, you're first.
KT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond repute
I think I'm beginning to understand your addictions. Is it wrong that I want another watch after I just got a really, really awesome one? On that note, I had no friggin idea Daytona's cost that much.

I don't want a gold watch, but I need something with warm tones.

Old 03-04-2012, 10:28 PM
Banned
No more Daytonas for me Mark; just another Deep Sea, and that will be it for me as far as Rolex goes... And you are definitely right bro; I am back and forth about the AP's (the ones that I like anyway).

Old 03-04-2012, 10:32 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by KT
I think I'm beginning to understand your addictions. Is it wrong that I want another watch after I just got a really, really awesome one? On that note, I had no friggin idea Daytona's cost that much.

I don't want a gold watch, but I need something with warm tones.
No girlfriend it's not at all. You should get 3 more
No more Daytonas for me Mark; just another Deep Sea, and that will be it for me as far as Rolex goes... And you are definitely right bro; I am back and forth about the AP's (the ones that I like anyway).
Well I didn't just want to call you a girl with all your indecisions
You'd fly up and kick me skinny ass.

I didn't like the Daytona feel myself. I'm surprised as small as it feels on that you liked it at all.

Old 03-04-2012, 10:36 PM
KT
I give good hugs. Bo, you're first.
KT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
No girlfriend it's not at all. You should get 3 more

Since you seem to have excellent taste, point me in a direction will ya?

Old 03-04-2012, 10:37 PM
Banned
Well, I just had to find out for myself if it would be a piece worth keeping. After it sat in the box for 3 months, the decision was made. I'm sticking to 43mm or larger watches from now on.

And so you know, there isn't a reason I can think of that I would fly up there and kick your ass... I would just call someone I know that lives there and have them do it.

Old 03-04-2012, 11:02 PM
Rolex Fanboy
^^^^^^^I've got cousins as well. Why don't we let them fight it out and we can grab some cocktails and steaks

Old 03-04-2012, 11:08 PM
Rolex Fanboy
Originally Posted by KT

Since you seem to have excellent taste, point me in a direction will ya?
So I'm always looking. I don't look at expensive for my wife she changes her mind too much. The first Bell and Ross she has. Love the watch. She gets tons of compliments on it.

2nd is a Jaeger reverso duetto. I'm a huge fan of JLC. This watch comes with or without diamonds and the strap can be changed to darker rich colors. There's a purple one that's great. You can also add a bracelet. 2 dealers at Ceasers have this watch to try. Almost bought it in January for her with the purple band.

Last Chanel which is her favorite purse place is really a small watch but extremely elegant. Well priced only like 5k. she has a white ceramic j12 as well. It's a piece she really likes as well.

Ill think some more. This just off the top of my head.

Attached Images    

Quick Reply: Your next watch