Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Your next watch

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2011, 04:44 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ludas
Yeah, except I have to wait two-three more years before I can afford a Daytona unless I want to call of all of my travel plans and stop giving my gf gifts...

Wait for something worth it than getting something 5 out of 10.

Old 12-02-2011, 04:57 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
They rarely pop up but I've seen them go for as low as 35-40k, ask SteveH, Gil or Marc they're the watch experts...
they are around 95k in the store. For 35k a perp skeleton is a great buy!

Old 12-02-2011, 04:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Wait for something worth it than getting something 5 out of 10.

The watch itself is definitely not a 5 out of 10 for me. But if you value the brand name more than the watch I guess you could see it that way. Personally I don't care if it says Rolex or Omega, as long as it's a quality product that speaks to me I couldn't care less. I buy the watch for myself, not because I want other people to see that I can afford a Rolex.

Old 12-02-2011, 05:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
The watch itself is definitely not a 5 out of 10 for me. But if you value the brand name more than the watch I guess you could see it that way. Personally I don't care if it says Rolex or Omega, as long as it's a quality product that speaks to me I couldn't care less. I buy the watch for myself, not because I want other people to see that I can afford a Rolex.
How are you friends with Jox?

Old 12-02-2011, 05:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
^^ He usually pays the bill.

Old 12-02-2011, 05:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
o00oo00ooo0

Old 12-02-2011, 05:20 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I'm telling you out of personal experience, I've always wanted a Daytona and it was my grail watch back then. I though why not get a SpeedMaster it looks like a nice alternative. The omega is the watch I wear the least, 4k is a lot of money why not save it up for "electronics" and other items until you can save up for "heavy" watch.

I wore the Omega for a short time and I didnt like it as much as I used to. If I had'nt spent 4k back then on a watch and saved it up for many "smaller" items or put it in a FD until I could of afford a Daytona that would be a wiser decision.

At the end of the end of the day it is you who will wear the watch.

Last edited by MeanMachine; 12-02-2011 at 05:21 AM.
Old 12-02-2011, 05:27 AM
SHH
Teamspeed Senior Member
SHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the rough
^^ I too love the Daytona but pricetag is too big for me too.

Essentially you get pretty much the same thing with this for 5 times less money. (I know that Daytona is white gold but who cares, looks just like steel )
You know you can buy the SS Daytona and put the WG dial in it?

No-one can tell. Only give-away is the bezel (and the weight of course)..

Last edited by SHH; 12-02-2011 at 05:29 AM.
Old 12-08-2011, 04:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Looks like i may have something by tomorrow, just happened to find something i've been looking for!

Old 12-08-2011, 04:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LABrit
Looks like i may have something by tomorrow, just happened to find something i've been looking for!
Ooooo... do tell

One day... one day...

Last edited by GrayTT; 12-08-2011 at 04:50 AM.

Quick Reply: Your next watch