Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Your next watch

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2011, 09:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
sheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
I've never seen that exact watch but I've tried on a few of their pieces. They really feel nice. Bigger than they look as well. I bet that's a 46mm or 47mm
40mm actually ... smaller than it looks ... should sit well as a suit watch

Old 11-22-2011, 12:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Arling, love the ap loyalty! i tried the white ss 44 roo months back and i am happy to see that yourself and Josh agree that it is in dire need of another strap. something sporty like the gp will be awesome. the rubber is just too lazy and bland. kills the watch imho especially with the departure from the big arabic numerals on the dial. i thought it was totally different from the 42 and i would not personally trade between them unless i was totally over the 42. but i'm not Mark so i dont see that happening

i called ap yesterday and i am dreading going in to see the 44 black ceramic/carbon roo. i would like to try it and settle this once and for all: bumblebee or new 44 blk c/carbon?
ps: what is the ongoing rate, Really, forthe 44? boutique is telling me $36k plus over the phone

Originally Posted by LABrit
The ROO is nice, i'd love a RBII.
still to see one in rl

btw sorry i know this is ot but plz tell me ur aware of eurospares.co.uk
i found the unit i told u about for around $11k bnib which is still idiotic but a tear jerker after the $23k the ad wants. nothing setyet thu

Old 11-22-2011, 12:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by boursachi
Arling, love the ap loyalty! i tried the white ss 44 roo months back and i am happy to see that yourself and Josh agree that it is in dire need of another strap. something sporty like the gp will be awesome. the rubber is just too lazy and bland. kills the watch imho especially with the departure from the big arabic numerals on the dial. i thought it was totally different from the 42 and i would not personally trade between them unless i was totally over the 42. but i'm not Mark so i dont see that happening

i called ap yesterday and i am dreading going in to see the 44 black ceramic/carbon roo. i would like to try it and settle this once and for all: bumblebee or new 44 blk c/carbon?
ps: what is the ongoing rate, Really, forthe 44? boutique is telling me $36k plus over the phone
the rubber strap doesn't bother me much on the SS 44 since i could picture wearing that on semi-daily bases. u just don't have to worry much comparing, let's say suede. however, i would like the rubber strap to have a little more detail such as the one came with the Survivor. below are some pics of my JT. while i love the color scheme & material of the piece, i just feel that AP didn't take it all the way by only given it a regular rubber strap. that kinda bothers me because it could look so much better with a gray alcantara strap with silver stitching etc. plus it's an LE piece so i don't see myself wearing it everyday. i wish they could do more.

i've been thinking which 42 is a keeper. i had a Safari but sold it. i might get it again because i just love the color combo especially the detail on the brown hornback, which is much nice looking than my black hornback.

my suggestion on the Bumblebee vs the new 44 black ceramic/carbon roo, although i have a small wrist, but being all blackout, the Bumblebee looks visually too small for me. also i can't stand the bright yellow - too much attention for me. the new 44 black/carbon just looks right & feel right on the wrist. u gotta try them both on to see what i'm saying. i love the 44 SS more than the carbon/ceramic because of the contrast. but i'll take the 44 carbon over Bumblebee.

can't answer u on the price, but i was told the production on the 44s are fairly limited although being a regular production model. depends on the deal, i would only get it from boutique at full retail if i can be promised a future LE. i saw my first 44 line up at Prague boutique in Sept. maybe i should've bought it before the Oct price increase...

Attached Images    
Old 11-22-2011, 01:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
1 more JT & 2 GPs.

Attached Images   
Old 11-22-2011, 01:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Wish me luck.... I am heading here ---> Jewellery Arabia 2011 - The 20th Middle East International Jewellery & Watch Exhibition
For some reason I have a feeling this visit is going to hurt

Old 11-22-2011, 01:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Speed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond repute
One day.

Attached Images  
Old 11-22-2011, 01:34 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
The yachtmaster 2 is dreadful

Old 11-22-2011, 01:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Speed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond repute
^Glad you like it.

Old 11-22-2011, 02:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by boursachi

still to see one in rl

btw sorry i know this is ot but plz tell me ur aware of eurospares.co.uk
i found the unit i told u about for around $11k bnib which is still idiotic but a tear jerker after the $23k the ad wants. nothing setyet thu

These are also watches I have been looking at. Bumble Bee, 44mm Carbon and Jarno Trulli which I think has the best face as it has the smooth ring around the checkers and like the titanium pushers and clear case back.. The AD in BH is supposed to get more 44mm in a couple weeks , they said the ones they had sold fast. I need to try it on to see if it is too big for me and want to see the pushers. They also have a Jarno and bumble bee which they offered 20% off. So should be 27k and ive seen a used one around 23.5k. I love the way it looks on and they yellow isnt as bold as it seems in pics, only somewhat when looking directly at the face.

Old 11-22-2011, 03:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Speed888
One day.
Don't do it man. It's the equivalent of a Mansory Rolls Royce.

Quick Reply: Your next watch