Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Your next watch

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2012, 10:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
A live pic of the spitfire.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTeamspeed1327764242.641691.jpg
Views: 859
Size:  44.7 KB

Old 01-28-2012, 02:52 PM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute
I think the new Spitfire looks amazing, has a kind of rugged feel to it but classy at the same time and looks purposeful. I like the date window as well.

On another note, I'm pretty sure this will be my next watch. Unfortunately I still have to wait a little while before getting it. I just love everything about it, from the crown to the 12, 4, 8 hour markers.

U-Boat Classico CAS chronograph, 45mm

And w/ black dial (which is nice as well but I prefer the creamish one.)

Last edited by samuel.g; 01-28-2012 at 02:55 PM.
Old 01-28-2012, 02:53 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
What is the size of the new spitfire?

Old 01-28-2012, 03:31 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by samuel.g
I think the new Spitfire looks amazing, has a kind of rugged feel to it but classy at the same time and looks purposeful. I like the date window as well.

On another note, I'm pretty sure this will be my next watch. Unfortunately I still have to wait a little while before getting it. I just love everything about it, from the crown to the 12, 4, 8 hour markers.

U-Boat Classico CAS chronograph, 45mm

And w/ black dial (which is nice as well but I prefer the creamish one.)

Nice looking

Old 01-29-2012, 07:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
It's a toss up between the new 5270 or the 5970 as my next.

Old 01-29-2012, 07:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
For me 5970 is my favorite perp chrono.

Old 01-29-2012, 07:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
For me 5970 is my favorite perp chrono.
It's been my favorite for quite some years, although the 5270 has been growing on me. I really love it's clean, easy to read, simplistic dial. A few comparison shots..

Old 01-29-2012, 07:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-08-2012, 01:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe this... The PAM 372

Attached Images  

Last edited by GrayTT; 02-08-2012 at 02:10 AM.
Old 02-08-2012, 07:26 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
someone is an unknown quantity at this point
cant post image becuse url had l 4 p

here is link of watch

http://oceanictime.blogspot.com/2012...r-2ndlook.html

its beautiful

Last edited by someone; 02-08-2012 at 07:31 AM.

Quick Reply: Your next watch