Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Your next watch

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2011, 04:43 PM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute
That green submariner is fvcking incredible, kind of watch I'd wear to a poker game.

Old 07-31-2011, 08:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
[QUOTE=cerberusdoc;1035678](in Londoner accent) myes i quite believe that would be splendid, just not sure any of their current offerings match the color scheme of my yacht mmhaa

(back to my normal Eurotrash accent) this, on the other hand, matches my current interest in cabbage

Well I guess you can pick up two of these for all occasions, to match perfectly! The SubC isn't bad, but I don't like how wide the watch is at the lugs. Great daily beater though.

Name:  sihh_iwc-4-of-6.jpg
Views: 609
Size:  197.5 KB

Old 08-02-2011, 05:46 PM
the angry giant midget
cerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond repute
almost walked out with the Green Ceramic Sub when I saw this

in person, it's daunting

any thoughts?

Old 08-02-2011, 06:02 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Digging that Yacht Club.

Want to pick up a Royal Oak shortly, hopefully in the next few months, especially with our dollar so ridiculously high.

Old 08-02-2011, 10:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Love the yacht club. Beautiful piece.

Old 08-09-2011, 05:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
guys what do u think of this ??

http://www.brm-manufacture.com/

Old 08-09-2011, 05:42 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Get the AP Diver Kurt. And send me one while you are at it. Kthxbai.

Old 08-09-2011, 06:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cerberusdoc
almost walked out with the Green Ceramic Sub when I saw this

in person, it's daunting

any thoughts?
I like it!

I found a watch that I've totally fallen in love with despite the fact that I wont be able to afford it for a couple of years probably. What do you guys think?

Vacheron Constantin Overseas Dual Time Steel & Titanium

Old 08-09-2011, 06:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
^^

fine watch, chrono with ruber strap is also sweet

Old 08-09-2011, 06:58 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
That is the fist VC that I have ever wanted to own. Link to specs?

Quick Reply: Your next watch