Notices
The Team Speed Shooting Range The Guns, Ammunition, and General Personal Protection Discussion Forum.

concealed carry response to active shooter

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2008, 02:17 AM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
At home, we are good.

In public, since I am in LA country, I am pretty hosed, unless I try to go for LAPD reserve corp or something to be able to carry.

If something like this were to happen in LA, the body count would be scary, because basically no law abiding person has access to a gun in public.

Old 02-19-2008, 12:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
tamaneri is an unknown quantity at this point
So my brother just had to pick his handgun for the NYPD. He said he'll get to shoot it within a month or two, but won't be ableto start carrying it until late June.

He had the choice between a Glock, a S&W, or the sig sauer. He said the glock was too small, S&W too heavy. SS felt just right.